From a country saved by the Monarchy

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Haliotis

City
Torre del Mar
Country
Spain
:spainflag:Who nows what would have happened in Spain after Franco's death if we did not have a King abroad waiting for coming back to Madrid.
But also, thanks to Royal interest in environment, a group of divers crazy for seagrasses hope not to lose one of the most beautiful marine deeps in Andalusia, we don't give up fighting for saving it, as they once saved us. We sent a brief letter to our Queen Sophia explaining her our worries (see
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/664714-post41.html).
Unlike other letters sent to the civil service, not only we received an answer but also it was sent within a week. We understand she cannot do much to stop illegal fishing from destroying seagrasses, but the only thing they could do, they did, and somehow it worked. Her Secretary promised to send our demands and worries to Andalusian Government. Since then, politicians don't pretend any more the seagrasses that are being destroyed does not exist.
Many thanks to our Queen once more. She has done a lot. Much more even that those who are paid for caring for the envirnment.
Thank you
:rose2:

As for me, I'm just one of those divers crazy for the sea, the bees :bee: and history books, living in sunny Costa del Sol (Málaga), happy to be in this forum and wishing Richard III's reputation to be cleared up :yorkrose:

Last edited:
Welcome to TRF, Haliotis! I hope you'll enjoy posting in the Spanish forum. :spainflag: :spainstandard: :spainflag:

Back
Top Bottom