Finally Got Around To Saying Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ariekazy

City
Hanoi
Country
Vietnam
I've been posting here for a bit and realized that I had made no formal introduction of myself to the Forums. Like so many others, I had lurked for quite awhile before joining, and the final incentive to come aboard came when the Duchess of Cambridge's wedding gown was displayed at Buckingham Palace. I don't know why that was the impetus, but there it is. The knowledge and information that you find here is just amazing and first-rate, and I certainly hope my comments and observations will add to the richness of this site. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.

Hello, ariekazy! There are a lot of royal customs and traditions that are interesting to learn about.
:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

And finally you are doing good! Welcome and enjoy it ariekazy!!

A warm welcome to TRF! I hope you enjoy these threads as much as I do. No where better to sit with warm fuzzy slippers on, a good snack and drink and discover anything you'd want to know about the world of royalty. :flowers:

Welcome ariekazy!

Welcome to the world royalty and you will find the place to be the most informative and intelligent of all forums out there. I am always amazed that there is so much help here when I want to find or learn something, the very best place to me IMHO.?

Back
Top Bottom