The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-08-2017, 01:09 PM

Finally Got Around To Saying Hello

I've been posting here for a bit and realized that I had made no formal introduction of myself to the Forums. Like so many others, I had lurked for quite awhile before joining, and the final incentive to come aboard came when the Duchess of Cambridge's wedding gown was displayed at Buckingham Palace. I don't know why that was the impetus, but there it is. The knowledge and information that you find here is just amazing and first-rate, and I certainly hope my comments and observations will add to the richness of this site. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.

Old 12-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Welcome ariekazy!

Old 12-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Hello, ariekazy! There are a lot of royal customs and traditions that are interesting to learn about.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

And finally you are doing good! Welcome and enjoy it ariekazy!!
Old 12-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Courtier

Welcome ariekazy!
Old 12-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
A warm welcome to TRF! I hope you enjoy these threads as much as I do. No where better to sit with warm fuzzy slippers on, a good snack and drink and discover anything you'd want to know about the world of royalty.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 12-19-2017, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome ariekazy!
Old 12-19-2017, 05:18 PM
Royal Highness

Welcome to the world royalty and you will find the place to be the most informative and intelligent of all forums out there. I am always amazed that there is so much help here when I want to find or learn something, the very best place to me IMHO.

« Hi all | Newbie »