Emerging from the shadows...

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mandarin_Empress

Commoner
City
Madison
Country
United States
Hi, all. I'm a 25 year-old Chinese-American just finishing up a graduate accounting degree at a U.S. university, and looking forward to starting my post-formal education life.

I'd been lurking on this forum since November 16 of last year :whistling:, and finally decided to join a few days ago after feeling the need to express my opinion on a couple of issues. It shouldn't be a stretch to say that I do have strong opinions, but I do try my best not to be judgmental.

The history of my interest in royalty is not very deep, but I do have a profound memory of feeling intensely emotional while watching a re-broadcast of the Princess of Wales' funeral procession in 1997. Our family has always been admirers of Diana, though I now understand that as a person, she was far more complex than we had thought. I was swept up, like many others, by the excitement surrounding Prince William's engagement (finally!) to the lovely former Ms. Middleton, and their wedding has set me on the path of no return, so to speak :lol:.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the royal forums. I'm also a new member but thoroughly enjoy reading and posting thus far.

Back
Top Bottom