crownprincess Victoria birthday celebrations 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arjan219

City
Amsterdam
Country
Netherlands
Hope some people in Sweden read this message and can give me some information. I'm from the Netherlands and next summer we are planning a visit sweden. We are interested in swedish royalty and we would like to see crownprincess Victoria's birthday celebrations in Solliden. Until now i was not able to find a lot information about the celebrations. Is there someone in sweden who can help me? For example do you need tickets for the morning celebrations, or can you enter the park for free? How late does it start? If we stay in stockholm what is the best way to go to solliden, car, public transport or....??
I really hope some can help!
Greetings from the netherlands,
Arjan

I'm not from Sweden, but this year on Victoria's birthday on 14th July the gates of Solliden were opened at 11.00. Victoria, Daniel, Estelle, the king and queen arrived to the courtyard at about 14.00.
The Victoriadagen concert is held at Borgholm Sports Field, the royal family arrived at 18.30 and the concert began. The tickets cost in 2014 340 SEK.
The program of Victoriadagen-concert and other events (not Solliden) will be updated to this website
Victoriadagen | Victoriadagens officiella hemsida
The program of Solliden Palace will be updated to this website
http://www.sollidensslott.se/en/

Back
Top Bottom