Count Arundell

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
holly springs
Country
United States
I am Count William Arundell of Wardour,www.imperialcollegeofprincesandcounts.org.I am a 53 y/o male and the present queen of england's cousin,female lineages.I live in mississippi and would like to know if any one knows of a prinz karl frederick von deutchland.Any help greatly appreciated.I have my lineage dna authenticated and my uncle,governor thomas nelson of virginia,is valid as above.The female lines come through count gilbert de brionne and cross the house of savoy royal lines in italy,gonzaga,and others.

There are no princes "von deutchland" meaning 'of Germany'. There are Princes of Prussia, of Hohenzollern, of Hesse, of Fürstenberg, etc etc etc.
"Karl Frederick" should probably be 'Karl Friedrich', and "deutchland" 'Deutschland'.

I am Count William Arundell of Wardour,www.imperialcollegeofprincesandcounts.org.I am a 53 y/o male and the present queen of england's cousin,female lineages.I live in mississippi and would like to know if any one knows of a prinz karl frederick von deutchland.Any help greatly appreciated.I have my lineage dna authenticated and my uncle,governor thomas nelson of virginia,is valid as above.The female lines come through count gilbert de brionne and cross the house of savoy royal lines in italy,gonzaga,and others.
I thought this title became extinct with the death of the 16th Baron in 1944?

The line of the Arundells of Wardour became extinct in 1944. The Arundells which are related to the 1st Baron of Wardour, are Counts or Countess of the Holy Roman Empire, I'm an Arundell, but unfortunately not of the Wardour line. No Imperial Title for me.

Regards,
Lucas

Count, Im near you in Louisiana. Welcome to TRF. Hope you enjoy it here!

Back
Top Bottom