Bula from Fiji

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sinulord

Gentry
City
Labasa
Country
Fiji
Bula everybody. It's indeed a great honour to be part of the Royal Forum and I'm really look forward to sharing the great wealth of information on royal issues with all of you. I'm a high school history teacher and royal history is the most fascinating part of my field for me. Here in Fiji we dont have a monarchy but we do have a noble House of Chiefs consisting of around 100 paramount and minor tributary nobles also known as chiefs (quite a lot for small country of less than a million people eh?). Anyway reading European royal history is a favourite hobby and it does contribute to my teaching as well, since we learn alot about European history in our curriculum.

Hi sinulord & :welcome:
youve came to the right place, every royal house has a history subforum. Hope you enjoy !!

By the way dazzling, how do I add a photo to my profile, and have it appear beside my username like yours above?

By the way dazzling, how do I add a photo to my profile, and have it appear beside my username like yours above?

go to your user cp. Left handside under Settings & Options click on Edit avatar :flowers:

You can upload one from you pc, link (avatar's should not be larger than 80x80)or even choose from the existing gallery

Bula everybody. It's indeed a great honour to be part of the Royal Forum and I'm really look forward to sharing the great wealth of information on royal issues with all of you. I'm a high school history teacher and royal history is the most fascinating part of my field for me. Here in Fiji we dont have a monarchy but we do have a noble House of Chiefs consisting of around 100 paramount and minor tributary nobles also known as chiefs (quite a lot for small country of less than a million people eh?). Anyway reading European royal history is a favourite hobby and it does contribute to my teaching as well, since we learn alot about European history in our curriculum.
Aloha Sinlord and welcome to the forum! I joined about 3 weeks ago and I am enjoying every minute. I am learning so much about royalty all over the world. The forum members are so knowledgeable you can really learn alot. Have fun being a part of this forum.:)

Hi Bula! it's great that you come here and use the knowledge you've learned to improve your teaching. I hope everything's great with you and your beautiful country. :flowers:

go to your user cp. Left handside under Settings & Options click on Edit avatar :flowers:

You can upload one from you pc, link (avatar's should not be larger than 80x80)or even choose from the existing gallery
Thanks so much.

Aloha Sinlord and welcome to the forum! I joined about 3 weeks ago and I am enjoying every minute. I am learning so much about royalty all over the world. The forum members are so knowledgeable you can really learn alot. Have fun being a part of this forum.:)
Aloha lady anne. Thanks so much for the welcome. Looking forward to contributing to and learning from this great forum. God Bless....

Hi Bula! it's great that you come here and use the knowledge you've learned to improve your teaching. I hope everything's great with you and your beautiful country. :flowers:
Vinaka vakalevu (thank you in Fijian) to you for the welcome and God Bless.... It's indeed an honour to be here..

Back
Top Bottom