The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-05-2010, 05:04 PM

Brazilian royalty descendants

In 1973 while living in Brazil, I was introduced to a man who said that he was Crown Prince of Brazil, and was a descendant of Dom Pedro II. He wrote his name on a piece of card stock which has on it what appears to be a royal crest. His name: Dom Pedro de Alcantara Paulo Evaristo Miguel Gabriel Raphael Gonzaga de Bourbon e Orleans e Braganza Wittelsbach. (I hope that I have spelled the names correctly). He told me that he had renounced his claim to the throne of Brazil. I have recently spent much time (unsuccessfully) on the internet attempting to locate a genealogical record of him and how he is descended from Dom Pedro II. If anyone can help in this curiosity of mine I would be greatly appreciative. Jeff Barneck

Old 07-13-2010, 03:30 AM
Commoner

Hi Jeff!

Before I answer your question or concerns, I would like to introduce myself. Officially by China's history I am China's official emperor in exile. In 1644, my ancestor of that time period was installed as China's emperor and he was the counter to the Manchurian invaders of China. Just because on race conquers another does not mean that another race can lord over and rule (enslave) another race. Make her your bitch kind of thing.

Every race of man has pride. And pride in the greatness of their people's national history.

Recently, I have taken a keen interest in the history of Portugal and its royal family. If you do a search in this forum for the royal family of Portugal and the same in the encyclopedia Wikipedia, you will find the answers that you are looking for or enough information to satisfy your curiosity.

Key terms are: "Royal family of Portugal" and their family surname of "Bragança".

Old 07-14-2010, 11:57 AM

Hi Jeff,

I am the long-lost Great King of the Indigenous Descendants of Australia, but you can refer to me as the Great KIDA for short!