Bamboleio

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bamboleio

Aristocracy
City
Moscow
Country
Russia
Another newbie wants to greet everyone
I am 16 y.o.
I've been a royal watcher for almost a half of my life
My favorite royals are : Queen Letizia of Spain,Princess Madeleine of Sweden,Princess Marie of Denmark,Duchess Camilla,Hereditary Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein.
I am a great fan of history,languages(especially French and Spanish, but I also know a little Danish,German and Dutch)

Hi Bamboleio! :welcome:
It's great that you joined TRF. Have a good time and enjoy all the discussion!

I am 16 y.o.
My favorite royals are : Queen Letizia of Spain,Princess Madeleine of Sweden,Princess Marie of Denmark,Duchess Camilla,Hereditary Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein.
I am a great fan of history,languages(especially French and Spanish, but I also know a little Danish,German and Dutch)

Welcome then to a truly global community here. I really admire people that can speak other languages than their native one. Other than a smattering of French, I really cannot speak any other language but I have lately found myself very interested in the study of words and where they originated from.

Hope you enjoy the forums here as much as I do.

I am 16 y.o.

Welkom, Wilkommen, Privyet (that's the end of my language skills :lol:)

Have a great time at these forums!

Welcome then to a truly global community here. I really admire people that can speak other languages than their native one. Other than a smattering of French, I really cannot speak any other language but I have lately found myself very interested in the study of words and where they originated from.

Hope you enjoy the forums here as much as I do.

As do I
It's really very interesting
Fortunately, I still have a chance to take part in the linguistic competition next winter
A little scary, but I hope that I will succeed
Thank you for kind words

Hi Bamboleio! Welcome to the forums. :)

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here!
We share some similarities as we both like history, languages and Queen Letizia. What languages do you speak?

Back
Top Bottom