The Miller Family 2: July 2008-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On page three of this forum we spoke of them

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f130/the-miller-family-2-july-2008-a-17923-3.html

He is the owner of a cruise line ... He has many properties in Cambridge and London and a chain of hotels.
He live in London but I have read in a magazine, it was english or U.S.A, I do not remember it well, that this relationship was terminated, and this may be true because she went to Venice alone ...:ermm:

Moonlight and more | New York Social Diary

Robert Miller seems a conservative man,
I think that he can not enjoy the kind of life for their two daughters(Alexandra and Pia)​

I hope Pia does find a lasting and loving relationship. Same with Alexandra. Just goes to show...you can be young, pretty and rich and doesn't mean you will be lucky in love.

I haven't read anything about Christopher Getty post-divorce. I am sure that he has dated, but I've never read anything about any specific woman. I know that Alexandra's ex-husband is engaged, but Pia and Christopher have always seemed to stay away from the media coverage that the younger Miller sisters have had. I believe that there was a period where Pia and Christopher reconciled, but I can't remember how long that lasted. I think that it was at least a year.

I think Pia and Christpher reconciled long enough to have the last child...but as previously mentioned there has been no confirmation (or denial) that he is the father. She is very private.

As it relates to Alex's ex husband, well...it appears karma has come a knockin! Check out http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f78/princely-house-of-f-rstenberg-2121-3.html . Don't want to throw this thread COMPELTELY OFF TOPIC.

But if I was Alexandra, oh....I would be smiling!

Does anyone know if Pia lives permanently in London?
I saw photos of her in Venice recently,attending the annual gala held by the Venetian Heritage Organisation.Prince Paul & Marie Chantal also attended,as well as Princess Michael of Kent.

Well she certainly doesn't paint a pretty picture of Pia & Christopher Getty, or of herself

I read this article ages ago. Did anyone ever confirm that Christopher Getty was actually married before Pia?

Well based on the chapter that was linked to the bottom of the article, the woman claimed to be married to Getty but realized later that her divorce from her ex-husband hadn't been finalized at the time.

where is Alexandra living now??she is in New York or California..

where is Alexandra living now??she is in New York or California..
She lives in Los Angeles for the last few years.
After her divorce she moved to London for a while and then to L.A

I knew Alexandra was dating Dax Miller.He's an LA events producer.It was reported that he used to live by the sea & ride his skateboard until he met her.Her parents have met him and they aren't sure about his motives yet.I've also read that MC is really worried about this relationship.Let's see how this turns out.

:previous: Alexandra Miller's boyfriend. There is a photo of them together in the previous gallery.

Alex is not looking well. I miss the Alex of old....young, a little meat on her bones and some color in her clothes. She looks so one tone...its like she hasn't put on lipstick since divorce.

On the other hand, her daughter appears to be adorable. With a Louis V bag?!

:previous:
I have to agree with you. Alexandra Miller looks exhausted on the photo. I am not sure whether it is a bad camera angle or just a bad day. The dress is totally unflattering. Perhaps ... she needs some rest.

She looks better at the photo with her daughter. She seems to have never been able to gain any weight and after a certain age it is not becoming.....but as always she is
very well pulled together..

Alexandra's daughter is absolutely beautiful! Is she close in age to Maria-Olympia?

Thank you for the gallery!I believe Alexandra has a great slim figure,it's just that her arms & shoulders are too skinny.

Oh geez,her daughter looks just like Alexandre Von Furstenberg.I can see exactly the same characteristics!

I think Alex's daughter is a couple years younger than Marie-Olympia but I'm not sure how many. I agree Alex doesn't look well here - it's not just the clothes, it's her face - like she maybe relapsed with her eating disorder. But buying your young daughter LV?! That's just......

Thank you for the link, Tatiana0. It looks like Alexandra and Ali are at least on cordial terms, which is nice for the children. I just wish that Alexandra didn't look so thin in these photos.

Alex looks a little better than she has in the past.

I must say, she is a better woman than I would be in the circumstances. But its great that both Alexes have a decent relationship for the sake of their kids.

Alexandra looks too tired in that photo. In contrast Ali looks youthful and relaxed.
These ladies move in the same circles all the time. They must have gotten used to seeing each other by now.

It is normal and refreshing when exes remain friendly and civil for the children's sake. In addition, if new partners are added to the mix its also nice when everyone can have a civil relationship.

Being all huggy and friendly with the person whose friendship with your husband was a (not the) factor in the demise of your relationship. That's a better woman that I could be. Or maybe Girl Alex is cool with Ali because she knows what goes around comes around.

On another note, does anyone know who Mykle Chandris? According to
Sicily, L.A., and Greenwich Social Diary | New York Social Diary, it is alleged that he is Pia's new boyfriend. Is this old news? I tried to google him and came up with nothing. I am assuming that this is a family friend, as I saw that some Chandris children participated in the Miller's girls wedding as bridesmaids.

Last edited:
It is normal and refreshing when exes remain friendly and civil for the children's sake. In addition, if new partners are added to the mix its also nice when everyone can have a civil relationship.

Being all huggy and friendly with the person whose friendship with your husband was a (not the) factor in the demise of your relationship. That's a better woman that I could be. Or maybe Girl Alex is cool with Ali because she knows what goes around comes around.

Not being cynical or anything :whistling: but I know someone who is very grateful to her ex husband´s new wife.......she has to put up with him now.....:lol:

This is true and mind you, some women think they are getting a prize and they dont.
I think its great when exes can get along at least for the sake of their children. I hate it when exes start a battlefield and the kids are in the middle.

Does Alex still work for her ex mother in law? I know she designed some furniture a while back (not to my taste but who am I?)

I know she designed some furniture a while back (not to my taste but who am I?)

Someone with good taste obviously. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom