The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Heir Apparent

All of her sons are fathered by Christopher Getty, I believe. I have never heard of the Chandris family. I am now intrigued...does anyone have a link to the Point de Vue article?

Old 10-11-2008, 06:14 AM
Royal Highness

I thought Pia had 3 sons and one daughter,I mean I'm sure.The girl once participated in MC's fashion show.

Old 10-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Really? Is she the youngest? Information on Pia and her family is so hard to find. She seems to avoid the spotlight just like her parents.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Royal Highness

Officially,the couple has 4 children together:Isabelle (b.1993,so she's 15),Robert Maximilian (b.1996),Conrad (b.1998) and Maximus (b.2002).There are some doubts about their youngest child,though.I guess that's because Pia and Christopher Getty had already separated in 2002 (no matter when the divorce came out).
PS.Have you noticed another Getty-Miller "matching"?The one between Balthazar Getty (of the same family!) and actress Sienna Miller!!There must be something in the air...lol
Old 10-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you, Iakynthi! I had no idea that they had a daughter (and that she was the oldest child). I did know that the youngest was born after a separation, but I thought that they reconciled for a longer period before the divorce. It would be nice to see more of Marie-Chantal's family in the press (a la 1990s), but perhaps they have outgrown the spotlight.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Royal Highness

It's true that Alexandra and Pia have gone through painful situations and are much more mature now.A sign is their choice to keep more things private from now on,which is something good and healthy,after all.Sometimes I think about Pavlos and MC's children:how can they expose them so much?Do they truely realise the consequences?I believe that someone,anyone,should be at least 18 to decide whether he desires publicity or not.Just a thought...
Old 10-13-2008, 06:18 AM
Aristocracy

Orson Escobar Pesantes (i), la princesa María Chantal de Grecia, su tía Norma Pesantes de Stoner, quien tiene en sus brazos al príncipe Arístides, y el príncipe Pablo de Grecia.

Orson Escobar Pesantes (i), Princess María Chantal of Greece, her aunt Norma Pesantes de Stoner, holding Prince Arístides, and Prince Pablo of Greece.

eluniverso.com - CUÉNTAMELO TODO
Old 10-13-2008, 07:02 AM
Royal Highness

One of the two sisters, (the one that married the Furstenberg guy) has a daughter called Talitha (whom I have seen in many pictures with her cousins) and a boy named, I think, Tassilo.
Iakynthi, dear friend, please let them show those gorgeous pictures of those gorgeous children,otherwise....I shall be very
Old 10-13-2008, 10:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

The lady holding Prince Aristides is MC's maternal aunt. So obviously they keep in touch with at least one of their mother's siblings. This is good.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks, Meg and Odette! This is the first time I've seen or heard of any of the Miller girls with any extended family relations. Does anyone know where the photo was taken?
Old 10-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

You are welcome. The paper was printed on the 8th of October but judging from Aristides and MC's sizes it had to be taken shortly after his birth. Perhaps sometime in June.
Mme Pesantes looks so much like Mme Miller.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow! What a great find! This is the first time I have ever seen anything that mentions her maternal relatives. Thank you so much for the link! Do you know where her aunt lives? Is Orson Pesantes her cousin?
Old 10-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Royal Highness

Wink

Carminha,you're right!!I'll let them show their children as much as they like....And then we can gossip for years
Old 10-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Here is a recent photo of Pia Getty:

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

The very first photo was taken in October 2008. If you scroll through the gallery, you will see a close-up of her face, also taken in October 2008. She is starting to age, but she's still very beautiful.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Perhaps she is not too photogenic. I would not go so far as calling her beautiful but it is true she is not aging too well. Actually some of the outfits and hairdos are downright awful. Perhaps it was the angle the photos
Old 10-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Heir Apparent

I think that she is very pretty, but age and sun damage are definitely apparent. I completely agree with you, Odette, on her clothing choices. Some of her outfits are not very flattering.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette View Post
Perhaps she is not too photogenic. I would not go so far as calling her beautiful but it is true she is not aging too well. Actually some of the outfits and hairdos are downright awful. Perhaps it was the angle the photos
I totally agree! She doesn't look very nice in those pics.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the link, sgl. I don't think she looks that bad. A bit rough-looking.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:21 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Alexandra von Fürstenberg at the Vogue and Step Up Women's
Network fashion event at Bally on October 28, 2008 in Beverly
Hills, California.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 10-29-2008, 03:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

At first glance I thought it was Donatella, I think she should stay away from that look.