The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-30-2009, 03:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

If all the exes of Hollywood and "high" society stopped smiling and exchanging air kisses with their exes' new current interests, no one would leave the mansion anymore.
After the break up Alex moved to London and had a brief affaire with Tim Jeffries before deciding to move to LA to be near her ex. Now she circulates with Dax and everyone is paired up and hopefully happy.
It is impossible not to meet each other at all those fancy places the same people keep going to.
As far as Pia goes she was seen in Sardinia last summer with the Greek shipowner and they seemed mighty chummy then.

Old 10-30-2009, 07:53 PM
Serene Highness

Is Chantal Marie's mother from Ecuador or Peru?where was she born?

Old 10-30-2009, 08:39 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA View Post
I read that her family is the Ecuador, I read a interview of her sister
Old 10-31-2009, 10:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA View Post
She was born in Ecuador and moved to New York as either a teen or young woman. She met Mr. Miller in New York. I do know that Mrs. Miller worked for a short time in her aunt's hair salon in New York City. I'm not sure if this is where she met Mr. Miller, but I do know that she met him somewhere in New York. He is originally from Apple River, Massachusetts (I think).
Old 10-31-2009, 10:49 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
She was born in Ecuador and moved to New York as either a teen or young woman. She met Mr. Miller in New York. I do know that Mrs. Miller worked for a short time in her aunt's hair salon in New York City. I'm not sure if this is where she met Mr. Miller, but I do know that she met him somewhere in New York. He is originally from Apple River, Massachusetts (I think).
I do learn something new every day Mrs Miller working in a hair salon??
Do you think she might have fixed Mr.Miller's wig and he fell in love with her? Just kiddin', of course
Old 10-31-2009, 04:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
Whatever happenned to the story of Mamma Miller walking the dogs in Paris when she fell upon Mr Miller?
Old 10-31-2009, 04:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Literally? Now that sounds like an interesting story....
Old 11-01-2009, 03:48 AM
Administrator

If true, it proved to be a very effective strategy.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:28 AM
Serene Highness

The surname of the mother of Marie Chantal is Pesante, it is a spanish surname this is true she is from Ecuador, she has two sisters
Old 11-14-2009, 11:18 PM
Aristocracy

Well,she married well and had three beautiful daughters!
Old 11-27-2009, 09:32 PM

Here is a clip of Alexandra showing off her closet (love the purses), and a chance to hear the "miller accent":

FASHIONAIR
Old 11-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the video, cbug. I was surprised to see that she has a heart tattoo on her wrist. When she holds up the customised shoe, you can see it. You can also see it again when she holds up the gold Cavalli evening bag.

As for her accent, it sounds like a mixture of American, British, and something else that I can't place (German or Spanish?).
Old 11-27-2009, 10:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Your observation about Alexandra's accent is quite apt. She pronounces the word "handbag" in a very interesting way.
Her closet is amazing though.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Commoner

She looks and sounds great

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbug View Post
Here is a clip of Alexandra showing off her closet (love the purses), and a chance to hear the "miller accent":

FASHIONAIR
Thank you so much for sharing this. I think she looks and sounds the best she has in some time. I think being in California with her family agrees with her!
Old 11-28-2009, 03:22 PM
Gentry

Picture of Alexandra and family from August 2009 from New York Social Diary

http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/i/...Kay_091309.jpg

Dax Miller, Alexandra von Furstenberg, Talita von Furstenberg, Tassilio von Furstenberg, Alexandre von Furstenberg, and Ali Kay
Old 11-29-2009, 05:32 AM
Nobility

Alexandra looks and sounds much more elegant than on cold (sometimes scaring) pictures. She just moves and sounds like MC (MC in the Hello mag videos when she opened a shop in LA last April). The video about her closet is interesting : I had always wondered how the Miller sisters closets could look...in the end, not too delirious, just neat and tidy, of course with every single piece super expensive (I liked the Vuitton vanity case for a 12 years old...hum).
The picture with all family is nice. The children look beautiful.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:36 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbug View Post

FASHIONAIR
Thank you so much for posting this! I'd seen th Closet Quick Hit trailer and noticed Alex in it, and have been waiting and waiting........
Her accent is very interesting. And can you imagine getting monogrammed LV and a Chanel purse at age 12?! Not spoiled at all!
Old 11-29-2009, 07:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

the grass always seems greener, UNTIL you get to the other side......
Old 12-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder what motivates these two Miller sisters to share such information with perfect strangers....
Old 12-04-2009, 09:04 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette View Post
I wonder what motivates these two Miller sisters to share such information with perfect strangers....
Not too hard to understand - both are savvy businesswomen who seek a certain degree of publicity to benefit their successful businesses. And this interview really isn't as personal as Alex has been before - when she discussed very serious personal issues if you ask me. There is a way to seem like you are sharing information with the public when you really aren't venturing into truly private territory. For the most part, that is what I think Marie-Chantal and Alex do.