The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
where is Alexandra living now??she is in New York or California..
She lives in Los Angeles for the last few years.
After her divorce she moved to London for a while and then to L.A

Old 09-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Gentry

Article about Alexandra Von Furstenburg - Marie Chantal's youngest sister on Alexandra the Great « Park Avenue Peerage

Old 09-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Serene Highness

I knew Alexandra was dating Dax Miller.He's an LA events producer.It was reported that he used to live by the sea & ride his skateboard until he met her.Her parents have met him and they aren't sure about his motives yet.I've also read that MC is really worried about this relationship.Let's see how this turns out.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:55 PM

new pics of alex, dax, and talita on style.com: Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear Collection on Style.com: Front Row

i think the 3rd and 14th pic
Old 09-15-2009, 03:56 PM
Aristocracy

Who is Dax Miller?
Old 09-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Alexandra Miller's boyfriend. There is a photo of them together in the previous gallery.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:57 PM
Administrator

Alex is not looking well. I miss the Alex of old....young, a little meat on her bones and some color in her clothes. She looks so one tone...its like she hasn't put on lipstick since divorce.

On the other hand, her daughter appears to be adorable. With a Louis V bag?!

Old 09-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Heir Apparent

I have to agree with you. Alexandra Miller looks exhausted on the photo. I am not sure whether it is a bad camera angle or just a bad day. The dress is totally unflattering. Perhaps ... she needs some rest.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks better at the photo with her daughter. She seems to have never been able to gain any weight and after a certain age it is not becoming.....but as always she is
very well pulled together..
Old 09-16-2009, 02:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Alexandra's daughter is absolutely beautiful! Is she close in age to Maria-Olympia?
Old 09-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you for the gallery!I believe Alexandra has a great slim figure,it's just that her arms & shoulders are too skinny.

Oh geez,her daughter looks just like Alexandre Von Furstenberg.I can see exactly the same characteristics!
Old 09-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Royal Highness

I think Alex's daughter is a couple years younger than Marie-Olympia but I'm not sure how many. I agree Alex doesn't look well here - it's not just the clothes, it's her face - like she maybe relapsed with her eating disorder. But buying your young daughter LV?! That's just......
Old 10-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Gentry

Here's a link to picture of Marie Chantal's sister Alexandra and her ex husbands current girlfriend Ali Kay

DVF Fete a Family Affair - Lifestyle News - WWD.com
Old 10-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the link, Tatiana0. It looks like Alexandra and Ali are at least on cordial terms, which is nice for the children. I just wish that Alexandra didn't look so thin in these photos.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Administrator

Alex looks a little better than she has in the past.

I must say, she is a better woman than I would be in the circumstances. But its great that both Alexes have a decent relationship for the sake of their kids.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Alexandra looks too tired in that photo. In contrast Ali looks youthful and relaxed.
These ladies move in the same circles all the time. They must have gotten used to seeing each other by now.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:01 AM
Administrator

It is normal and refreshing when exes remain friendly and civil for the children's sake. In addition, if new partners are added to the mix its also nice when everyone can have a civil relationship.

Being all huggy and friendly with the person whose friendship with your husband was a (not the) factor in the demise of your relationship. That's a better woman that I could be. Or maybe Girl Alex is cool with Ali because she knows what goes around comes around.

On another note, does anyone know who Mykle Chandris? According to
Sicily, L.A., and Greenwich Social Diary | New York Social Diary, it is alleged that he is Pia's new boyfriend. Is this old news? I tried to google him and came up with nothing. I am assuming that this is a family friend, as I saw that some Chandris children participated in the Miller's girls wedding as bridesmaids.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
It is normal and refreshing when exes remain friendly and civil for the children's sake. In addition, if new partners are added to the mix its also nice when everyone can have a civil relationship.

Being all huggy and friendly with the person whose friendship with your husband was a (not the) factor in the demise of your relationship. That's a better woman that I could be. Or maybe Girl Alex is cool with Ali because she knows what goes around comes around.
Not being cynical or anything but I know someone who is very grateful to her ex husband´s new wife.......she has to put up with him now.....
Old 10-30-2009, 10:25 AM
Administrator

This is true and mind you, some women think they are getting a prize and they dont.
I think its great when exes can get along at least for the sake of their children. I hate it when exes start a battlefield and the kids are in the middle.

Does Alex still work for her ex mother in law? I know she designed some furniture a while back (not to my taste but who am I?)

Old 10-30-2009, 11:12 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I know she designed some furniture a while back (not to my taste but who am I?)
Someone with good taste obviously.