The Miller Family 1: March 2003-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mc gave an article to Tatler. Can you tell us?

olili said:
Mc gave an article to Tatler. Can you tell us?

I'm not sure about Tatler but I have the British Vogue June 2006, with Kate Moss on the cover. There's an interview article about MC in this issue and she does say that both her sisters are divorced (p.221).

Hope that helps.

-Ayvee

I think the sisters being older and having gone through the trials and tribulations of Life (even the rich aren't spared the pain and suffering) makes them MORE interesting. I do wish we'd hear about them. A friend in NYC said the Alex/Alex marriage is def. legally over. So I think both MC's sisters are divorced now. I wonder how Alex's children are doing. They were really cute!

I agree.

Bella said:
Actually, I believe Pia is about 40. She was born the same year as my sister, 1966. MC is older than 35 and she's the middle daughter. Though from recent pics of Pia, she looks about 50. Lay off the sun, honey!
Pia looks older because She is more Blond and maybe doesen't care that much how She looks, Shes pretty anyway.:flowers:

Thanks for the photo, Constance. Whatever happened to this woman? Seems the Millers (daughters included) have vanished. Are the Millers still married. There were reports of them divorcing.

Maybe she used to work walking dogs!! She was a dogsitter in Paris.

Last edited by a moderator:
sita780 said:
Hurrah everybody : MC's sister Alexandra is better ! Big article and pics there :
Alex B.'s Miller Sisters Message Board: new article about alexandra

Excellent link, Sita780!!! Glad to see Alexandra is getting it together. She seems really lonely and vulnerable, though. Maybe that was just the slant of the article. I can not stand the Miller sisters penchant for ultra modern furnishings/decor. It just seems so cold and metallic. But if it works for them . . . Hopefully, she'll be alot happier on the West Coast. Good Luck to her!

I just received my copy of the American Vogue May issue. Alexandra admits that she was anorexic;she still looks very thin,though(still too thin,in my opnion at least). Her hair style is very chic,a chin length bob,very blonde.She now lives in Los Angeles and is maintaining a good relationship with her ex for her children's sake.She is no longer seeing Tim Jeffries.

Alexandra does love the modern furniture;could it be that she was tired of the very formal trappings from her childhood?She does mention that her childhood room was decorated by Catroux ( one of her mother's favorite designers). She's even thinking about going into the furniture- making business herself! She'll design furniture.

Last edited:
I just bought Vogue magazine and read the article. It is good to read that Alex and Alex are now friends and raising their children together. I believe Alexandre's sister Tatiana is also in LA with her family.

It's nice to see Alexandra getting better. I note that she has a young daughter and can only hope she doesn't not pass her insecurities about food onto her daughter.

Princess Sparkles said:
I note that she has a young daughter and can only hope she doesn't not pass her insecurities about food onto her daughter.

I second that thought. I still think she looks too thin though. I applaud any family where the exes can remain on friendly terms.

If one ex is still madly in love with the other ex, it's not that difficult!

I have read somewhere that Alexandra's mother once told the girls not to get fat. Maybe I'm wrong, but to me this sounds like Alexandra developed her insecurities from statements like this. It is not healthy to get fat, but I seriously doubt that any of the Miller sisters were in danger of getting fat, therefore this statement was unnecessary for their mother to make. I hope that Alexandra continues to get healthy.

I have just read on pagesix.com that Alexandre von Furstenberg, the ex-husband of MC's sister Alexandra is engaged to his 24-year old girlfriend Ali Kay. Here is the link:

MARRYING MAN

I have just read on pagesix.com that Alexandre von Furstenberg, the ex-husband of MC's sister Alexandra is engaged to his 24-year old girlfriend Ali Kay. Here is the link:

MARRYING MAN
Wow! Thanks for the link, sgl. She looks incredibly young (I thought for a second that Alex VF was posing w MO). If they've been together since 2003 I guess they're ready. I wonder how Alexandra is handling the news. I've heard she's still not over Alex. I wonder if Talita or Tassilio will be part of the wedding party. I can only imagine there will be a big wedding as it's her first.

She is very young, and if they have been together for five years, then they must have started dating when she was about 19. I don't know much about her, but I do know that marriage was the last thing on my mind during my early 20s. I wonder what the Miller family thinks? It sounds like Alex and Alexandra have remained close due to the kids.

Wow, she looks young, like young enough to be his daughter. Her features are very much like Alexandra's though. Alex still looks good, a little older but good.

:ohmy: She looks 16! I don't have high hopes for this marriage lasting. It's got "She's not matured yet. He's in a mid-life crisis." written all over it!

Does anyone have any photos of Mr. Miller's estate in the English countryside, Gunnerside? Also, did he end up getting divorced or not? Some ppl say yes, others say it was Pia who was getting divorced and some reports wrongly said it was Mr. & Mrs. Miller.

Who is "he"? Mr. Miller? I haven't kept up with "the Miller girls" in years.

I didnt' know about Alex's eating disorder but I've heard the rumour about their Mother Chantal being a perfectionist so it doesn't surprise me.

Yes, I was asking about Daddy Miller's home and if he and Mummy Miller are divorced or if that was a journalist era at the time Pia was getting divorced. You really don't hear anything about the Miller girls anymore. I guess they've become old news with all their divorces and so forth. You barely hear anything about MC - except when she's expecting. Hmmm . . . maybe it's a way for her to remain in the society pages.

As far as I know it's Pia that's divorced and not her parents. I have never heard of any marriage problems for the parents.

I just can't figure this gang out(the Miller family) other than the big bucks it seems kind of hard to know what kind of family life they lead....the Dad is always photographed with that rather ridiculous long shaggy hair, and frankly the Mom looks like a cold fish. Even when she smiles she looks cold.

From her interviews Marie-Chantal speaks of her father with love and adoration and pride. She is obviously closest to him even though she once said that she takes all her cues from her mother on matters of style and the correct thing to do...she just says "Yes, Mother..of course you are right" (these are MC's own words)

Alexandra and Pia have had marriages that ended in divorce( I wonder what was the combined amount of $$ spent on both weddings?!) And according to what I read here Alex had some sort of emotional problems with an eating disorder.

What that tells me is that on the surface everything looks-or looked-wonderful and glamorous but money doesn't necessarily guarantee a pain free life, does it?

MARRYING MAN

My goodness, she DOES look young...like she is 14 or 15 in my opinion! He has been with her since he split from his wife?? I wonder was he fooling around with her while married? So...he has gone from Alex to Ali. Good luck with THAT, Alexandre!

Last edited by a moderator:
He has been with her since he split from his wife?? I wonder was he fooling around with her while married? So...he has gone from Alex to Ali. Good luck with THAT, Alexandre!

You so know Alex VF is a HUGE player. I would guarantee he was fooling around w this woman while still married. I'd be surprised if she were the ONLY one he was fooling around with.

You so know Alex VF is a HUGE player. I would guarantee he was fooling around w this woman while still married. I'd be surprised if she were the ONLY one he was fooling around with.

Yes, I've heard this too. I didn't know Pia was also divorced. Supposedly Mama Miller wanted them to marry well at all costs.

Yes, I've heard this too. I didn't know Pia was also divorced. Supposedly Mama Miller wanted them to marry well at all costs.

"...wanted them to MARRY WELL AT ALL COST??!" Even if the "cost" turned out to be humiliation, betrayal and a broken home for her grandchildren??

Wow....they MARRIED WELL alright didn't they?

Anyway it seems like CP Pavlos is the only of the husbands who behaves himself-at least as far as we know. I think he is afraid to cross his wife LOL! And he used to be in business with Alexandre but he isn't anymore..I suppose it would be awkward to work alongside the guy who broke the heart of your wife's sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom