The Miller Family 1: March 2003-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The section on "Marie Chantal & the Millers" at http://princessmariechantal.tripod.com has photos of her...some I'd never seen before...although I noticed the one that kirstengrafin posted above is there.

It's weird that we haven't seen/heard more from her. Compared to the other New York socialites, even the older ones, she's very quiet. It's weird b/c she pushed her daughters into the limelight.

I don't think any of them are all that attractive to be honest. I think that they're naturally very plain looking and have tried to cover that up with tons of bleach, frequent trips to the tanning bed, and excessive dieting - on top of that they have the finances to dress nicely. Take that away and I think they'd be, at best, plain and, at worst, kind of ugly.

Of the three of them I think that Pia is the most attractive. However, in the past couple of years she has become quite haggard looking. I highly doubt that, w/o the aid of plastic surgery, any of those girls is going to age well.

I think they're a good lesson to us all about what happens when you neglect and misuse your body in your youth for the sake of appearance - as you age you start to look really harsh.

i disagree with princess_sparkles. i think that the sisters are beautiful, each in a very different way.

...besides, which of the pictures give you the indication that they make frequent trips to the tanning bed? it seems as though, they've kept to their natural skin tone.

Is it only me, Princess Maria-Olympia and Alexandras oldest daughter really look like each other.
You can deffinately see that these two girls are in the same familly

i do actually. maria-olympia and talita seem to have taken their mother's features.

Really? I think that Maria Olympia looks a lot like Pavlos. I think Tino looks more like Marie Chantal than does Maria Olympia.

Agisele - I notice frequently that the girls look over tanned. I don't know how to post photos, though. Go to one of the several websites devoted to Marie Chantal and look at the photos - I find that especially for evening events they seem to like to tan first.

I may be wrong but I wondered if there was a snobbery about people from hispanic backgrounds in NY high society, if not now but a few years ago. I've heard things like 'oh we speak Spanish with the maid' followed by a snorting laugh. She came from an ordinary background and whenever women get together there is bitchyness and they compare notes, on money, on background etc. Perhaps she doesn't care about that or can't be bothered with it, I wouldn't. They lived in Asia for years and travelled a lot so maybe they have friends elsewhere. I just wondered when Pia's birthday was becasue she is the only one they never mentioned. Not fair!

Even if Chantal Miller has a 'temper' around her, you've got to admit that she does age gracefully and that there is no doubt that her middle daughter takes after her.

I agree, she does age beautifully -- does anyone know how old she is? And aren't there more photos of her?

Actually, does anyone have photos of the Miller family going to the gala before Alexia of Greece's wedding?

Emily said:
I agree, she does age beautifully -- does anyone know how old she is? And aren't there more photos of her?

She has her plastic surgeon to thank for that.

I think the sisters would look a lot less bland if they allowed their hair to be its natural color instead of dying it such a fair blonde color.

I enjoy reading about the miller sisters. I think their looks are an example of too much of a good thing. They looked really good when they were first on the public radar and photographed in Vogue. Very pretty. But lately they all are seeming to follow that ultra skinny look. Marie looks by far the best.

Alexandra is more like her mothers side.

She stronlgy resembles girls in pictures I have seen from Peruvian mountain villages. She has that make-up, she facially looks classicaly Peruvian and has a slight figure that many girls from there also have. It's close to Ecuador. I think some of her ancestry is from there aswell. With dark hair she would be very striking.

So is Pia's last child his and does anyone know the name or whether it was a girl or boy?

Pia Getty had a son,Maximus in London in June 2002.
That makes just like Princess Marie-Chantal
one girl Isabella,and three sons Robert Maximilian,Conrad,and Maximus

It is very rare to see photos of Mr. and Mrs. Miller as they are intensely private people. Most of the photos that I have seen of Mr. Miller are sailing related.

Miller Girls

I personally think the girls have beautiful bone structures but it doesn't seem that any of them will age well except for MC. I used to think Alex looked so beautiful and exotic. Now she is looking down right haggard. I think her divorce really took a toll on her. MC is prettier now IMO than when she was first engaged.

paloma said:
It is very rare to see photos of Mr. and Mrs. Miller as they are intensely private people. Most of the photos that I have seen of Mr. Miller are sailing related.
I don't know how private Chantal Miller is. She is frequently photographed with her daughters at fashion shows.

It's ironic though that Robert Miller is such a private individual because that trait hasn't rubbed off on any of his daughters, who are constantly photographed at socialite parties, at fashion shows, and in magazine spreads. In this respect I think that Robert Miller fits in a lot more with the Greeks who are generally discreet.

Has there been any news recently regarding Marie Chantal sisters...the old Miller sites seem to be inactive with any news.

Is Alexandra still with Tim Jeffries?
I think it's good that she lives in London so MC has some family there. Does anyone know where her parents live - in NY maybe? And what about Pia?

rchat said:
Is Alexandra still with Tim Jeffries?
I think it's good that she lives in London so MC has some family there. Does anyone know where her parents live - in NY maybe? And what about Pia?

Don't know if Alexandra is still with Tim Jeffries. But Pia lives in London too. The Miller parents also live in the UK, they are British citizens and lived there even when Pavlos and MC lived in the US.

I think they've broken up. I forget the source, but I think they broke a while back, like more than a year ago.

Charlotte1 said:
Pia lives in London too. The Miller parents also live in the UK, they are British citizens and lived there even when Pavlos and MC lived in the US.

Oh, I didn't know her whole family lived in London! I wonder why MC & Pavlos preferred NYC for so long then. Maybe they just liked it better. Also, I wonder what prompted them to move to London after all this time.

EmpressRouge said:
I think they've broken up. I forget the source, but I think they broke a while back, like more than a year ago.

Oh, I see. Thanks Empress. Hmm... I wonder if she's seeing someone else. Hopefully someone who's better for her. She doesn't seem to pick very good men. :(

Does anyone have any information on Pia Getty's fourth child? There was apparently one born around the time of her separation from her husband. It is very odd that there was never an announcement. I don't even recall hearing what the gender of the child was.

M.Chantal´s mother

M.Chantal Pesantes is from Ecuador, she has the features of the natives from Peru-Ecuador and Alexandra too.
She lived in a little town, I don´t remembered the name, she had an aunt that lives in USA and that worked on a beauty Saloon, her aunt helpped her and she went to work with her in New York. There she meet Mr. Miller, at that time he was not the millionaire that he is now, he is an admirable self made man.

Well, seems like she's done very well for herself with three beautiful daughters, all those grandchildren and all that money!

Pic of Diane Von Furstemberg with Alexandra's children, Talita and Tassilo.
point de vue

I agree M.C. looks a lot better , i think Alex will look a lot better with dark hair, blond hair makes Her look yellow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom