Pronostic baby # 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kil

Aristocracy
City
Copenhagen
Country
Denmark
The birth is pretty soon .... what do you think Paul and Marie-Chantal of Greece are going to have :

=> A boy ?
=> A girl ?

:)

yeh i think it will be girl too

I think it´s a girl because of a great girls boom in recent months.

Girl or Boy ...I wish a trouble free birth ,a healthy baby!!!

What are likely names that Pavlos and Marie-Chantal might give to a son or daughter?

Can we expect that if its a daughter she might get the name Frederika or Ingrid as part of her name?

Frederik or Paul as part of a son's name?

I think they will choose a Greek name because all the three children have Greek names and they are still the Crown Prince/ss if Greece...

I agree, the baby will probably have a Greek name. Maybe Prince Kostas-Yannis? Princess Elena-Maria, Princess Sofia-Theodora, Prince Nikolaos-Theopilus. They may go for names from Greek mythology. Like Miranda, Athena, Hera... which are lovely names. Or they may go more "creative" with Poseidon, Apollo, Jupiter, etc.

names for Pavlos and M-Cs child

If it is a girl, I think : Frederika-Athena would be a nice name, Frederika in honour of the King's mother and Athena in honour of Athens.

I love that name, Frederika-Athena, if I have a child soon(highly unlikely because I am not married lol) Frederika-Athena will be her name.

I also like the name Princess Sofia-Elena. What kind of Greek names could they give a boy?

I think it would be a girl and that they would use a greek name as they did for their three previous kids. Sophia, Athena, Maria, Agatha will probably be part of the name like Agatha-Maria or Athena-Sophia...

I think Athena-Hera would be nice or, for a boy Athenos-Pavlos or what about Aristotle?

names

Athena-Pavlos

That reminds me of Russia

Alexis Feodorovich...his son Nicolas Alexeivich...his son...Nicolas Nicolasovich lol!

Athena-Pavlos....born of Prince Pavlos, that is a good idea

Lord Williams said:
Constantine! That could be used in honor of KC.

Constantinos-Pavlos

Constaninia-Athena

Their eldest son is already named Konstantine, so I don't think they'd give another son the same or similar name.

Maybe Maria-Athena/Athina ? It's a bit like Maria-Olympia...

Well, Achilleas-Andreas's first name is from Greek mythology and his second name is royal. I wonder if there are any traditional ancient Greek female names that they would consider. If it's a girl they could always go for Marina.

Can someone please tell me the definition of pronostic as I cannot find the word in the dictionary.

wymanda said:
Can someone please tell me the definition of pronostic as I cannot find the word in the dictionary.
No wonder you couldn't find the word. "Pronostic" means 'predict' in French, not English. :)

Lord Williams said:
Frederikia-Athena is a good name I think, it honors Queen Frederika

I agree my lord! If it's a girl!Also Frederiki - Olga, Elena - Maria

Theodore-Pavlos for a boy ?!

Danielle said:
No wonder you couldn't find the word. "Pronostic" means 'predict' in French, not English. :)
Oups :eek: Sorry .... I'm french .. but I was sure that prediction was the same word in english ..
Sorry ..

Danielle said:
Thanks Danielle!

Frederika-Athena doesn't sound like a name for a little girl...it sounds kinda' harsh. I mean, I agree, it's a good name- very sophisticated. :)

I'm hoping for another girl. Maybe it's the middle child in me, but I like even families. They already have two boys, no need to make it any more unfair by having three. :p Seriously, I'm rooting for another girl.

If it is a girl, I would like to see them name her Sofia. Not only is it a beautiful greek name, but it would also honor their great aunt Queen Sofia.

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and go with Sofia. I think it's a beautiful name. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom