Pavlos and Marie Chantal current events: August 31, 2004 - October 11, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it, she's being a good mom just trying to provide for her future generations. It's not likly the MO & boys will be taking up a 40 hour full time jobs(hedge-fund managers) or going into medical field (like Lawrence Rockefellers daughters)or social work. They will need $$$$ as adults to be able to maintain a certain lifestyles for decades.
Wittykitty:eek:

That is plausible as well, wittykitty. :)

I don't think any of the Greek Royals had trust funds to help finance their lives after they left Greece in 1974.

Does anyone else know otherwise?

Thanks all.

trust funds

Lady Marmalade said:
That is plausible as well, wittykitty. :)

I don't think any of the Greek Royals had trust funds to help finance their lives after they left Greece in 1974.

Does anyone else know otherwise?

Thanks all.

I don´t think the Greek Royals are super-rich. They get a lot of help from the Danish and British Royal families.

well I think thats all really a matter of speculation.

C and AM are both royal children and thus I'm sure have a lot more money than the average person.

if they invested their money wisely, didnt make frivolous purchases and got some free perks due to their status and connections, who's to say they aren't financially independent.

I really don't buy into this theory that most people seem to have that they are mooches, living completely off the charity of their wealthier relatives and friends.

though it is a bit surprising that-to my knowledge-they havent sold any family jewels. which seems to invariably be one of the first means by which exiled royalty raises money.

Another thread is over. Thanks everyone for posting!

The new thread will be found here.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom