Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 6: January 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There royals who are on the guest list and yet in their countries have confirmed that they will not attend. Pavlo and MC ??????????????could be

I have no idea, maybe they had other plans. Its a shame because I love when everyone shows up in their finery. There's not enough information about Pavlos' or MC's relationship with other royal house to speculte. But enought of GRF are attending to satisfy me.

I would be so disappointed if MC&Pavlos did not attend...

When she spoke at the Vanity Fair in Spain, she insinuated that she was going to these celebrations because were family acts, but hinted that she would not go to voluntarily, because she does not like to go to these celebrations.I think MC is confused, If she she wants in future that the royal houses go to her celebrations ,first , she will should go to celebrations of them

She's been to alot of these royal occasions. We assume that the decision to attend is/was soly MC's. CP Pavlos could attend alone or insist they go. Again, I can't speculate because I know nothing of the reason why the CP couple and the other royal families. I'm really disappointed that the CP couple are not going. The last time we saw MC was at King Constantine's birthday celebration. So she's doing her duty for family. They (Pavlos & MC) may have decided to take a break from these types of gathering for awhile.

When she spoke at the Vanity Fair in Spain, she insinuated that she was going to these celebrations because were family acts, but hinted that she would not go to voluntarily, because she does not like to go to these celebrations.I think MC is confused, If she she wants in future that the royal houses go to her celebrations ,first , she will should go to celebrations of them
My guess is that MC has perhaps realised over the years that she doesn't really match with their royal relatives, distand and close or she has come to believe that "being a royal" in the sense of attending gathering and official celebrations isn't really her thing so she isn't too keen on pursuing contact with her in laws' royal milieu.

After seeing the wedding of Princess Victoria, the first thing I thought, after watching the guests, why was not Marie Chantal?, And I have been thinking what events could have prevented be in wedding... Could any Miller sister celebrate her wedding today?

I cannot explain it myself. So disappointing...

Does someone know why the couple were not at the Swedish wedding ?

in the Hola! of Spain also had pictures of the Miller family in King's birthday.
I don´t know why they did not attended, but I think that if this was a voluntary decision, they have made a mistake,because to the wedding of a crown prince should never stop go .....

MC IMO always made clear that she hasn´ t to stand for that "royal circle". I believe that when she married Pavlos lots of people thought that she just wanted to become a princess. And now with her staying away f.i. from Victoria´s wedding she proved that she isn´t this kind of woman. On another forum (Opiniones sobre....) there were some rumours about the condition of their marriage, but with no proof. So, we can just speculate.

I read somwhere there was a health problem. Don´t know if it´s the case. But I believe, they wouldn´t have missed this wedding without a reason.

Of course we can only speculate, but what I thought today is that the reason must be quite serious. Some posters wrote that MC probably didn't feel like going to the wedding, but I don't think so : for these dedicated parents, I can't believe they would deprive their beloved children of such an occasion of seeing a royal wedding, and meeting all their royal relatives (the spanish royals, the Danes, the Greeks, Rosario of Bulgaria etc). It's not only a matter of love, but also a matter of ambition for their chidren. And remember when all family moved from New York to London, the main reason was to be closer to the family and take part to weddings and other events...
Let's hope some clever journalist will get the information some day... : why didn't the family go to this wedding ?

they were at Diane´s Von Fustenberg party. You can see one photo on Getty Images website

Of course we can only speculate, but what I thought today is that the reason must be quite serious. Some posters wrote that MC probably didn't feel like going to the wedding, but I don't think so : for these dedicated parents, I can't believe they would deprive their beloved children of such an occasion of seeing a royal wedding, and meeting all their royal relatives (the spanish royals, the Danes, the Greeks, Rosario of Bulgaria etc). It's not only a matter of love, but also a matter of ambition for their chidren. And remember when all family moved from New York to London, the main reason was to be closer to the family and take part to weddings and other events...
Let's hope some clever journalist will get the information some day... : why didn't the family go to this wedding ?

I dont think a journalist would know why they did not attened.
In the past they have attended a few weddings and chirstinings in Europe where they did leave teh children and at that time they were younger. So it doesnt make sense to leave them when they are older and that just mu opinion.

they were at Diane´s Von Fustenberg party. You can see one photo on Getty Images website

I could not find any pictures, is it possible you can link it?

I'm sorry to say this but this event shows that the decision not to go to the wedding was voluntary. I think they have made a mistake, to the wedding of an heiress to a throne can not stop go.

But the Diane Von Furstenburg party was on the 23rd June.
The wedding was on the 19th.
Don't see why they could not have attended both events.

I'm sorry to say this but this event shows that the decision not to go to the wedding was voluntary. I think they have made a mistake, to the wedding of an heiress to a throne can not stop go.

You have no idea why they didn't attend. Just an assumption.

This could not be serious because after three days they were at this event if it would had been something serious they would not had been at a party.

:previous:We do not know because they were not in wedding....and this events in london says nothing about it ,Iris1983

First of all I want to say that I´m happy to see MC and Pavlos together again at an event. That gives me the security that their marriage is o.k.
As far as I can remember they only attended weddings where Pavlos was closely related to the bride or groom (Alexandra Berleburg, Frederik, Felipe). Since they are not (and they know that) considered as to belong to reigning royalty (they were f.i. not invited to WA´s 40th birthday party) I believe other royal houses can get over the fact that they don´t attend specially if the rest of the family is/was in full attendance.

I keep thinking there is something bizarre... read this extract from my older files (can't remember where I took it from, so all credits to a nice forum and even nicer translater). :bang:

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Issue 2/2009 of Swedish magazine Queen carried an interview with Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece, it was done by Cajsa Jansson and someone has translated it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The billionaire’s daughter that became a princess[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I know that you have also holdayed in Sweden. What did you think of the country?[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]- It’s beautiful! We rented a mini bus with our three children that we had at the time and visited the Swedish royal family at Solliden. Then we went with the along the coast to Denmark. We always talk about doing it again next summer, with all five children. It is a great car journey![/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Our Crown Princess Victoria is godmother to you son Constantine Alexios. Do you meet often?[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]- Yes, several times a year, as often as we can. She always offers a great smile and has a great energy. She’s a very educated woman, and is a very good choice as godmother. I love her liveliness and the contact between her and “Tino” is amazing. She’s a wonderful person![/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Could you imagine being godmother to her future children?[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]- We will see, haha. If she chooses me…[/FONT]

I´m perplexed as well. I can´t immagine they would choose not to go. That would be rude and it´s not like them to act like that. So, until we know the reason, all is left is speculation.

They have been in Los Angeles. I think they could visit Marie - Chantal´s sister

I think that some day we will find out why they missed it, a child's flu or an important business meeting etc. so all we are doing now is speculating...

Its been some years since they attended the photo-shoot in Denmark.. Do you think they will attend this year with their 5-children.
Does Joachim's wife, Marie know Pavlos or MarieChantal ??

Tino wasn't in the wedding so maybe they didn't feel like they had to go, or maybe some royal feelings were hurt because some royal godchildren were included in the wedding party and some weren't.

Marie Chantal Miller and other menbers of the Royal family of Greece will not be in photo shoot in Denmark , I think. When Queen Ingrid lived, they attended to it, but after exceptionally. I think could be the Queen Anne Marie, is possible. King Constantine was not at the wedding of Prince Joachim, because this day was celebrated the annual meeting of the Federation of Sailing which he is president, I think it was in Japan .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom