The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece > Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 09:09 PM
Commoner

Agreed - she looks stunning, and obviously feels stunning!!

Old 07-16-2009, 09:17 PM
Courtier

Thank you so much once again to iceflower who always makes me happy by finding and posting always again new photos of my favourite Greek royals
Forgot to add that its such a relief to me that MC and Pavlos are still married and a loving couple.

Old 07-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Great photos! It looks like it was a costume party. They look like they are having a lot of fun.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:04 AM
Courtier

Oh yes, at least they hold together!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 10:02 AM
Aristocracy

Give us a brake ladies...!!! This isn't a fashion forum:-)...we love royalties for what they are,not for what they are dressed to!
Old 08-26-2009, 05:48 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Yes. Recent posts discussing dresses and shoes have been moved to the Crown Princess Pavlos Fashion & Style thread in the Royal House of Fashion Forum.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Aristocracy

Spanish television said that Prince of Asturias went to Greece with Pavlo and Marie-Chantal
Old 09-03-2009, 04:52 AM
Nobility

The september issue of Life and Style is out :
Home - Lifeandstyle.gr
Lucky Greek posters ! Tell us how it is... (and if anyone has an idea about how to buy this issue from abroad (paper or online edition), I think there are many candidates...
Old 09-03-2009, 05:18 AM
Nobility

I bought the magazine and I have not read it ... I have read that Princes of Spain have been in Jamaika .... Others say it could have been in Turkey ... but I think they have been in Jamaika because in Turkey there are many Spanish ... In television have spoken about Turkey ... I do not think hat they have been with Paul and Marie chantal because last week, Paul and Marie chantal were in Epidaurus with the Kings of Greece and Alexia and Carlos.
the Prince of spain look intimacy they don t look be with friends and their children..

From that Felipe and Letizia were married his favorite destination has been Jamaika ... There's no Spanish and no one knows who are them
Old 09-07-2009, 08:14 AM
Nobility

Well, I bought the magazine. It doesn' t say much , just what we 've already known. Same pictures also we 've seen...
Old 09-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmeleia View Post
Well, I bought the magazine. It doesn' t say much , just what we 've already known. Same pictures also we 've seen...
Was a photo of the invitation to the christening shown in the magazine? In the earlier scans, it looks like there was a photo of what looked like an invitation. Or, was this something that the magazine editors created for the page layout? Does anyone know? I'm always curious about what the invitations issued by royals to various events look like.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Nobility

SGL, YES, there was the invitation of the christening.
A painting with bright colours, a blue sky and sea and a small island on top of which there was a church, flowers, some bows and the "sign" of the greek monarchy under which there was the name Aristidis Stavros
the date and the place, that is Porto Heli, Greece.

The magazine commented that the invitation looked like coming from Petit Prince of Saint Exyperu, a fairy tale for a little prince.
It also mentioned the names of the 8 godparents. The new names I did not know are the names of Isabel Getty, daughter of Pia, Debby Bismarck and Aristide Faccionnatto (the last one if I remember correctly because I don't have the issue in front of me).
It also had a summary for the christenings of the four other children.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

A nice picture and in next weeks issue there will be an interview with Marie-Chantal

Quote:
Stylish socialites descend on Bicester for Marie-Chantal store opening

Friends of Princess Marie-Chantal this week descended on Bicester Village, an upmarket outlet shopping village in the heart of leafy Oxfordshire, to celebrate the opening of the royal’s ninth store.... - HelloMagazine
Old 09-12-2009, 09:30 AM
Nobility

Does someone know if MC and Pavlos are among the guests at Lord Frederick's wedding in Hampton Court today ? I remember Frederick and family were guests at the party for Pavlos' 40th Bday...
Old 09-13-2009, 06:38 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Courtesy of Dierna23 from the Lord Frederick Windsor & Sophie Winkleman Wedding thread: Crown Princess Pavlos
Old 09-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Royal Highness

I wish I could understand greek, so I could read whats in the magazine.!
Anyone knows if Alexia was in Epidaurus with her children as well? (Im a huge fan of those four beauties).
Old 09-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm kind of disappointed that we haven't seen more photos of Marie-Chantal from yesterday's wedding. I wonder if she was accompanied by Pavlos. I haven't seen any photos of him at all.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:01 PM
Administrator

Prince Pavlos did attend the wedding as well, I've seen a pic
of him arriving together with Princess Marie Chantal in a car,
it's not worth being posted as it's been too small but I guess
we'll get a bigger version soon.

Here are two more of Marie Chantal (not the right place to post
them, but as you've asked for them..), I hope I didn't
oversee them in the wedding thread:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 09-13-2009, 05:10 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks a lot,Iceflower!These are new.Well,in the beginning I thought this was a dress,but now it looks like a top with a skirt.And she was holding just a shawl.I didn't expect London to be that hot in September,I noticed that the other guests were lightly dressed as well(except for Lady Helen Taylor and her fur).Her Louboutins don't flatter her at all,though.But once again,MC looks radiant,this is what matters the most.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:37 PM
Heir Apparent

No congratulations to Princess Marie-Chantal 's hairdresser : again 2 colors brown and blond.

Closed Thread

Tags
marie-chantal, pavlos