The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece > Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks for this treat! I loved the video. MC sounds like the capable hands down woman she is and it was wonderful to see Odysseus and little Aristidis in her arms. Good luck to her new store!!!

Old 05-04-2009, 09:57 AM
Nobility

Yeaaah! She sounds really down to earth (although in the photos she seemed in the past a little snobbish).
She has also a great body for a mother of 5 children!

Old 05-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmeleia View Post
Yeaaah! She sounds really down to earth (although in the photos she seemed in the past a little snobbish).
She has also a great body for a mother of 5 children!
Marie-Chantal does appear to be a down-to-earth and warm person.And I'd love to have her figure,too!
Old 05-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Aristocracy

A new interview with a beautiful photo Mom Snob: Meet Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece - Beauty Snob - Beauty Secrets and Tips

There´re a lort of photos about Marie - Chantal´s new shop. Theodora was there
Rex Features - Photographic press agency and picture library
Old 05-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Heir Apparent

This is a very nice interview. Marie-Chantal really seems like she loves nothing more than spending time with her family. It is a beautiful thing to see. I can't get over how big Aristide has gotten. He looks like he will probably be walking soon.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:02 AM
Royal Highness

What a lovely interview. I used to pack little surprises for my three kids when we traveled as well. She is a level-headed woman and you can tell what a good mother she is, by all those happy faces. I can´t get over how big Arisitidis is already!!!
Old 05-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Nobility

How do you explain MC's interview boom?
Practically every week we hear about a new interview in a different magazine...

I wonder if it's a marketing trick to promote her clothing line and add on her bank account...
Actualy she sells her name...
Old 05-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Here is another article about the opening of Marie-Chantal's boutique in Beverly Hills last week:

Celebrity Baby Blog - People.com » Blog Archive Minnie Driver and Henry’s Spring Stroll «

I wish that they would make an announcement about the christening. I wonder if they have done it privately? The baby will be able to walk before we know it.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Aristocracy

In hello! has an interview about the new shop. Marie - Chantal´s in Vogue too.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:41 AM
Nobility

In greek OK! yesterday I read that Pavlos, MC and the children live at Los Angeles at the moment....
they plan soon to return to London.
The christening of Aristidis will be in Greece, where many celebrities and jet-setters will be invited.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmeleia View Post
In greek OK! yesterday I read that Pavlos, MC and the children live at Los Angeles at the moment....
they plan soon to return to London.
The christening of Aristidis will be in Greece, where many celebrities and jet-setters will be invited.
Did they announce a date for the christening? Did they announce the godparents?
Old 05-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Nobility

No date, no names.

I was impressed by the fact that, according to the magazine, they all stay at Los Angeles at the moment, probably for MC' new store. What about the kids' school???

I also read in a site that MC' s store in Madison Avenue has closed. I do not know if it is true.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Nobility

According to MC's site,

The store in Madison Avenue

"has temporarily closed due to the retail redevelopment of the city block. We are currently searching for the perfect new location and plan to be open by fall 2009".
Old 05-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Serene Highness

I think that Prince Pavlo and MC is living in London, they bought a house in London.
I think that if they were living in Los Angeles, in the opening of the store in Beberly Hill, would had attended to it MC with the whole family as when they opened the store in London
Old 05-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by olili View Post
A new interview with a beautiful photo Mom Snob: Meet Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece - Beauty Snob - Beauty Secrets and Tips

Thanks for the interview. MC is drumming up interest in her new store by giving interviews.She sounds like such a down-to-earth mom in that interview!
Old 05-09-2009, 12:20 AM
Courtier

Just can not believe how cute are her boys !!!
Old 05-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Courtier

Beautiful children! Those boys are going to be gorgeous when they grow up. They already are at these young ages.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by olili View Post

She sounds very down to earth!

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 05-14-2009, 08:33 AM
Royal Highness

Little Aristidis looked lovely in his Mum´s arms. He has auburn hair, very much like MO´s.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:23 AM
Nobility

Well, yesteraday I read in the May issue of the greek Life and Style that there were RUMOURS that little Aristidis would be christened in Spetsopoula (the island owned by the family Niarchos - on this island Konstantine and Anne Marie were on their honey moon) by Philippos Niarchos but they were only rumours....!!!
The christening will be at summer but until now, on an unknown date by prestigious godfathers and godmothers, concludes the article.

I am looking forward to it. !!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
marie-chantal, pavlos