Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 6: January 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for the pictures. IMO Marie-Chantal looked lovely, quite posh. I love her eye make-up. :flowers:

Lovely pictures! She looks so revitalised, I loved this golden hue, her hair used to be so...white. The eye make-up is the best I have seen in years, it also suits her a lot.

I have to echo everyone else. Marie-Chantal looks really great in these photos. I love her hair and makeup. She looks relaxed and gorgeous.

Well, technically, they aren't Royals as Greece has abolished the monarchy.

You remain "royal" - wether you possess a throne or not. It´s about the family you were born into, not your current role in society!

Last edited by a moderator:
11/4 pics: mc is wearing a lot more makeup than she usually does, and i think she looks great!

really dislike the short pants with high heels look, though.

:previous: If another princess dared show up all in black with peep toed shoes, no hose, a long necklace which obviously is not pearls and heavily made up, the forum would lit up like a Christmas tree....
Even MC has her bad days and that was one of them.

Marie Chantal's outfit is great. Her long turquoise necklace is gorgeous. She seems to have cut her hair and darkened her blonde color.

I think MC looked very elegant. Maybe another princess might not look as good but there are some who could dress just like that and be chic as well.

She looked simply stunning, natural elegance is always appreciated by most people ;) Of course there will always be people who believe the opposite, but how many can they be? 2 or 3? Doesn't matter :flowers:

She looked simply stunning, natural elegance is always appreciated by most people ;) Of course there will always be people who believe the opposite, but how many can they be? 2 or 3? Doesn't matter :flowers:

I don't know Iakynthi, you know best. How many people should have the opposite view before it begins to matter??:flowers:

There are new photos in Getty images of MC. She was at Nicky Haslam's party for Janet de Botton. She wore Prince Charles´s birthday dress.

There are new photos in Getty images of MC. She was at Nicky Haslam's party for Janet de Botton. She wore Prince Charles´s birthday dress.

The pics from the mentioned party are not new, the party was
celebrated on October 16, 2008. It seems no-one posted any
of these back then, so if you like to and you like to discuss them,
the Magazine and Picture Thread is a perfect place for that :flowers:

I´m wondering when the GRF will have their annual Christmas card. I hope this year it´ll have all the children and grandchildren!

Thanks . The photo is from this party. They bought new dogs because in Vanity Fair (Spain) there were 4 dogs, one of them it´s a bulldog

You're right, Beltraneja, Harbour Island is in the Bahamas and, as you would expect, a very exclusive little place but 'shhhh -- discreet'!

Pics 3.2.2010

Prince Pavlos of Greece attends the Damiani Jewellery party
at The Connaught Hotel on February 3, 2010 in London, England.

Marie-Chantal did not attend, I think. I couldn't find any pics of
her.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Thanks for the pictures.The couple looks well.

as always MC looks very elegant and beautiful, who would believe her to be a mother of 4 or 5 kids? A beautiful couple!

MC and Pavlos, Infanta Cristina and IñakiAlexia and Carlos Morales are for me the best looking couples and also the ones I like the most. When Nikolas, marries his beautiful bride, they´ll certainly be in "my list" as well.:flowers:

Pavlos´family stuck in Bahamas due to the volcano

Interesting info. But how did you get this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom