The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
And why should she get involved in Greece?
Pavlos & Marie Chantal + children don´t strike me as very "greek" (whatever that means) and they aren´t in line to the throne, since there is NO throne (Constantine is as much king to Greece, as I am queen to Greece) So why should they pretend to be something, they aren´t?

when MC goes to royals wedding displaying her dresses..it is because she attend as menber of a Royal family, witht or without a throne, the royal family of Greece.. she attends as Princess of Greece...If she will not have this title, inter monarchies, she would not be invited ..
I think that if she enjoys the benefits of attend to royals weddings and other events, at least I think that Greek should know .. if you give interviews to magazines of monarchical ideology as Princess of Greece at least .. Greek language.

Old 04-22-2009, 02:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilla View Post
Unfortunately, I cannot exactly remember, but I think it was a suit in a kind of beige and light-rose tweed in Chanel-style, very pretty, and if I am not mistaken, there was also a suited small hat. The colour combination seemed to me then so new and striking, astonishing and beautiful.
Look in the Wedding Forum for Elena's wedding. Pics of both outfits are the. She looks good in both.

Old 04-22-2009, 07:31 AM
Courtier

Thank you, Denice, very much. This, I will do this evening, when I will have more time. I am looking forward to it. Very kind of you.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:14 PM
Serene Highness

Here are links to the two photos I think we are discussing, both of which are found, as mentioned, in Elena's wedding thread:

http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marie6jj.jpg

This is the one I am trying to find a better picture of:
http://img334.imageshack.us/my.php?image=9367cp.jpg

If anyone has a clearer picture, would you please post it? Thanks!
Old 04-26-2009, 09:56 AM
Royal Highness

What a handsome couple, Pavlos and MC!
Old 04-29-2009, 12:39 AM
Heir Apparent

The Telegraph features an article about a new website called Gift-Library, that features luxury items. It was created by Caroline Stanbury, who is a former girlfriend of Prince Andrew of Great Britain, and friend of Marie-Chantal. The website has an interview with Marie-Chantal about her favorite gifts:

Gift-Library Celebrity Interview (scroll down)

Here is the article that appeared in the Telegraph:

Gift Library luxury travel accessories: Good buy guide - Telegraph
Old 04-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Aristocracy

She opened a new boutique in Bervely Hills
Minnie and Sharon at opening of Marie-Chantal's kiddies' boutique
Old 04-30-2009, 11:08 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the way she looks in the videos of the store opening! Very chic.

The camera pans to a shot of a small boy with longish-blonde hair. Is this one of her sons? She is also holding a baby in one of the videos; does anyone know if this is Aristidis?
Old 04-30-2009, 11:15 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by olili View Post
Looks like a very nice store, I'm impressed. But, holy cats, what's happened to Sharon Stone, she's almost unrecognizable.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Nobility

Great great find, thank you ! MC looking relaxed and...wearing colour !!! I think it must be years since we last saw MC with colour ; by the way I think this outfit is lovely and the scene with the baby in her arms is beautiful. Makes my day of humble fan...
Old 05-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Courtier

MC looks very casual and chic at the store opening. Sometimes she's looked haggard and wrung-out but the pastel blue color suits her and overall she looks really great. She must have tons of energy to keep up with the children and running her business as well!
Old 05-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Courtier

She has a lovely speaking voice.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Nobility

There was also a dinner the evening before. Do not forget to launch the slideshow.
L.A. Ladies Welcome Princess Marie Chantal - Lifestyle News - WWD.com
Old 05-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Nobility

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndaW View Post
She has a lovely speaking voice.
I agree she has a lovely voice and she looks really good!!
Old 05-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Serene Highness

I have no words to describe Sharon Stone .. It is difficult to recognize her, If the magazine doesn´t says that she is Sharon I had not known her.

The child is Akileas Andreas...(Aristidis has not one years)

ETA... I want correct my previous message, the child is not Achileas-Andreas, he is Odusseas-Kimon.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:42 AM
Courtier

Wonder whether Theodora lives with MC and Alexandra Fuerstenberg during her stay in Beverly Hills
If yes, she could have also been invited to MC´s store opening......
Old 05-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
Wonder whether Theodora lives with MC and Alexandra Fuerstenberg during her stay in Beverly Hills
If yes, she could have also been invited to MC´s store opening......
That is a very good question. In the footage that I have seen and the articles that I have read, there is no mention of Theodora. She very well could have been there, but just wasn't photographed. I don't know if Pavlos accompanied MC to LA, and there is no mention of the older children. I would imagine that they are in school right now, so perhaps they stayed behind.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Nobility

Hello, does someone know if it is possible to save the recent Hello.com videos about the launch of the new MC shop (even if payment and/or registration is required) ? I would like to download them because I guess they will not stay on the website for long.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Nobility

MC look beautiful in turquoise! And lavender.She should wear those instead of boring BLACK.
And WHY are the Hiltons there? They are not ladies! scoffs!

viva l'amour!
Old 05-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Aristocracy

How nice it was to hear her speak!I was surprised to her her American accent;MC sounds like many women I know.
She looked quite well in her turquoise top.
As for Sharon Stone,too much Botox,I fear!
There is a saying about girls like the Hiltons;they will show up at everything,even to the opening of a paper bag,just to get their pictures taken.
I watched the Kentucky Derby today,and who was there? Paris.Of course she was dressed in a skimpy outfit;too many women just don't know how to dress for the races,thinking skimpy,outrageous and tarty is the way to go.No elegance...

Closed Thread

Tags
marie-chantal, pavlos