Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 6: January 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MC looks very casual and chic at the store opening. Sometimes she's looked haggard and wrung-out but the pastel blue color suits her and overall she looks really great. She must have tons of energy to keep up with the children and running her business as well!:flowers:

I have no words to describe Sharon Stone .. It is difficult to recognize her, If the magazine doesn´t says that she is Sharon I had not known her.

The child is Akileas Andreas...(Aristidis has not one years)

ETA... I want correct my previous message, the child is not Achileas-Andreas, he is Odusseas-Kimon.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder whether Theodora lives with MC and Alexandra Fuerstenberg during her stay in Beverly Hills
If yes, she could have also been invited to MC´s store opening......

Wonder whether Theodora lives with MC and Alexandra Fuerstenberg during her stay in Beverly Hills
If yes, she could have also been invited to MC´s store opening......

That is a very good question. In the footage that I have seen and the articles that I have read, there is no mention of Theodora. She very well could have been there, but just wasn't photographed. I don't know if Pavlos accompanied MC to LA, and there is no mention of the older children. I would imagine that they are in school right now, so perhaps they stayed behind.

Hello, does someone know if it is possible to save the recent Hello.com videos about the launch of the new MC shop (even if payment and/or registration is required) ? I would like to download them because I guess they will not stay on the website for long.

MC look beautiful in turquoise! And lavender.She should wear those instead of boring BLACK.
And WHY are the Hiltons there? They are not ladies! scoffs!

How nice it was to hear her speak!I was surprised to her her American accent;MC sounds like many women I know.
She looked quite well in her turquoise top.
As for Sharon Stone,too much Botox,I fear!
There is a saying about girls like the Hiltons;they will show up at everything,even to the opening of a paper bag,just to get their pictures taken.
I watched the Kentucky Derby today,and who was there? Paris.Of course she was dressed in a skimpy outfit;too many women just don't know how to dress for the races,thinking skimpy,outrageous and tarty is the way to go.No elegance...

Thanks for this treat! I loved the video. MC sounds like the capable hands down woman she is and it was wonderful to see Odysseus and little Aristidis in her arms. Good luck to her new store!!!

Yeaaah! She sounds really down to earth (although in the photos she seemed in the past a little snobbish).
She has also a great body for a mother of 5 children!

Yeaaah! She sounds really down to earth (although in the photos she seemed in the past a little snobbish).
She has also a great body for a mother of 5 children!

Marie-Chantal does appear to be a down-to-earth and warm person.And I'd love to have her figure,too!;)

This is a very nice interview. Marie-Chantal really seems like she loves nothing more than spending time with her family. It is a beautiful thing to see. I can't get over how big Aristide has gotten. He looks like he will probably be walking soon.

What a lovely interview. I used to pack little surprises for my three kids when we traveled as well. She is a level-headed woman and you can tell what a good mother she is, by all those happy faces. I can´t get over how big Arisitidis is already!!!

How do you explain MC's interview boom?
Practically every week we hear about a new interview in a different magazine...

I wonder if it's a marketing trick to promote her clothing line and add on her bank account...
Actualy she sells her name...

In hello! has an interview about the new shop. Marie - Chantal´s in Vogue too.

In greek OK! yesterday I read that Pavlos, MC and the children live at Los Angeles at the moment....
they plan soon to return to London.
The christening of Aristidis will be in Greece, where many celebrities and jet-setters will be invited.

In greek OK! yesterday I read that Pavlos, MC and the children live at Los Angeles at the moment....
they plan soon to return to London.
The christening of Aristidis will be in Greece, where many celebrities and jet-setters will be invited.

Did they announce a date for the christening? Did they announce the godparents?

No date, no names.

I was impressed by the fact that, according to the magazine, they all stay at Los Angeles at the moment, probably for MC' new store. What about the kids' school???

I also read in a site that MC' s store in Madison Avenue has closed. I do not know if it is true.

According to MC's site,

The store in Madison Avenue

"has temporarily closed due to the retail redevelopment of the city block. We are currently searching for the perfect new location and plan to be open by fall 2009".

I think that Prince Pavlo and MC is living in London, they bought a house in London.
I think that if they were living in Los Angeles, in the opening of the store in Beberly Hill, would had attended to it MC with the whole family as when they opened the store in London

Beautiful children! Those boys are going to be gorgeous when they grow up. They already are at these young ages.

Little Aristidis looked lovely in his Mum´s arms. He has auburn hair, very much like MO´s.

Well, yesteraday I read in the May issue of the greek Life and Style that there were RUMOURS that little Aristidis would be christened in Spetsopoula (the island owned by the family Niarchos - on this island Konstantine and Anne Marie were on their honey moon) by Philippos Niarchos but they were only rumours....!!!
The christening will be at summer but until now, on an unknown date by prestigious godfathers and godmothers, concludes the article.

I am looking forward to it. !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom