Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 5: March 2007-January 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Greece.gif

Welcome to the new thread, dedicated to the Current Events of
Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal

The previous thread, from October 2006 to March 2007, can be found here.

While posting, keep in mind our Community Rules and Membership FAQs, especially:
  • This thread is for current events only
  • You can post directly only pictures, you have written permission from the copyright holder. Posting links to pictures is perfectly ok.
  • Be reespectful even if you disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pictures ; her style is more and more daring in a modern sleek tendency. Not very funny though, to my taste. I would say the jacket is by Chloe.
The brunette cannot be one of her two sisters Pia and Alexandra, who are blondes and do not have this face. Hope we'll see more of this great party, although I find it a bit disgusting in a way. To negociate the exclusivity of pictures is to be sure to have paparazzis intruding into cars, etc. There even was a fight with the security service in India the other day. Not the best way to celebrate love, but well, jet setters probably feel otherwise.

sita780 said:
Nice pictures ; her style is more and more daring in a modern sleek tendency. Not very funny though, to my taste. I would say the jacket is by Chloe.

yes, it is a chloe top, from the fall/winter 06 collection - picture ( its the same style but different color):)

I think that it´s a Marc Jacobs jacket and Tom ford´s sunglasses

olili said:
I think that it´s a Marc Jacobs jacket and Tom ford´s sunglasses

could it be this coat marc jacobs s/s07 collection? anyways i think it is a great,classic & fun coat. it suits her well, like the sades, think they look cool on her :)

Marie Chantal of Greece leaving the wedding party of Liz Hurley and Arun Nayar, Jodhpur, India - 10 Mar 2007 - I think you can also see Pavlos in the background :)

Marie Chantal 10 Mar 2007

MC´s bag is Dior or Louis Vuitton. It´s beautiful

I think that it´s Marc Jacobs´bag. We can see on the website. The model is Stam

she looks really tired, i like the coat & i would also like to see pictures of her at the wedding. Her bag is Marc Jacobs, its been in for the past 3 or 4 seasons now bag picture (picture from vogue.co.uk)

In the previous post she is seen with Princess Sibilla (both in sunglasses)

I've just found Hello about the indian part of Liz H's wedding. There is one nice pic of MC and P. MC wears a violet dress with oval earrings, kind of 80s style. I think she looks fantastic. P wears some kind of purple indian shirt. The whole album about the wedding is great.

Prince Nicholas is also in a couple of the pictures. The article mentioned Prince Pavlos played in the cricket game - I wish there were pics of that.

Hello, I cannot post the pic I told about because I downloaded the issue about Liz H's wedding (british edition of Hello) and I am unable to edit or scan the pic (anyway I understand that posting this kind of pic is fordidden without authorisation). It is kind of disappointing because we had very little pictures these last months. I found the last issue of Royals (France+Belgium) last week, they have an article about successful MC, but all pics are quite old, and the article is a mix of former interviews. I just say this for French or Belgian posters who would like good quality "old" pics.

On the web site www.marichantal.com there is an article about her. You can see Magazine clips, it´s old. She appears on a magazine cover, it´s in greek.

I found this article. It´s about MC´s shop party in New York.
The Princess Diaries

Last edited by a moderator:
I start to worry slowly. It´s by now the longest period I ever can remember that there are no news about them.....(no walk through the streets of London, no visit of some fashion show a.s.o.)
The whole Greek royal family still seems to be in hibernation.

Quite depressing I agree. I would say "No news since the controversial greek sale at Christies" in fact :wacko:
Any info about who sold and who bought at this sale, anyone in London ?

It does seem alittle strange not seeing any pics of both MC and Pavlos? Hope everything is alright.

Well we have seen some photos of them in India so we could see that everything is OK with then, and also we can admit thet photographers are not always around them anymore!

India

Well, this is the reason why I´m so worried: I had that strange feeling of them seeing the India-photos that there already was some estrangement between them and they just attended together once more because they were invited together...

the Spring collection is online on MC's commercial site. I have never been a big fan but this time I find it really gorgeous...

ALL-Clear signal!

Thank God, everything seems to be o.k. with Pavlos and MC. Greek version of Life & style magazine published some wonderful photos of the whole family (MC, Pavlos and the kids)during their easter vacations in the Bahamas. Alex B.´s Miller sisters message board has a link to the magazine.
They also mention that Nik and Tatiana spend Easter obviously in Greece and both met with Nik´s parents. Speculations about a future wedding came up.

Since i speak Greek i can tell you the gist.The interview was taken in the Bahames in a beautiful scenery.The article describes the blossomed flowers,the house and the family.If i understood correctly the house belongs to Marie-Chantal and it is the place where Pavlos and his family spent their time often,when they are not in New York.The writer-journalist uses a poetic language to describe the place,the weather,the house,the sea,the beach.They all ate sea food and salad and then went for a walk to the sandy beach.It is also mentioned that the family is extremelly concerned about the climatic changes and the pollution and for that reason they have decided to be more active to save the planet,for a start they have decided not to use any more a car when living in London.The interview was taken in April.Pavlos says that he misses Greece when they are not in Greece.

Another (too small !) pic on this page of the site :
..::Life & Style::..

Does anyone know if the copy of the mag can be bought on the internet ?

sita780 said:
Another (too small !) pic on this page of the site :
..::Life & Style::..

Does anyone know if the copy of the mag can be bought on the internet ?

Pretty sure youll find it on amazon.com (magazine section).
Thats a very pretty picture, i love her tunic:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom