Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 5: March 2007-January 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the picture, Iceflower. Pavlos and MC don't seem as visible as they used to be. This is a really nice picture, IMO. Her hair style is very flattering.

You are most welcome, olili and Bella :flowers: And I do have the same
impression about them, hopefully this will change again as it's always
so nice to them at an official event..
Here are two more pics of the couple at the party yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

CP Pavlos looks a lot like Queen Anne-Marie in this photos :eek:

Thanks again, Ice. There's something sorta odd about the photos, though. Pavlos looks sorta strange. Not like himself. Maybe it's the expression. And MC's body language is very distant. She doesn't look too amused either.

Thanks again, Ice. There's something sorta odd about the photos, though. Pavlos looks sorta strange. Not like himself. Maybe it's the expression. And MC's body language is very distant. She doesn't look too amused either.

There is something tragic about these pictures.

I like her dress;they both look well,but his expression is a little off,like he was startled to have his picture taken.

Its always lovely to see the couple, they seem like a perfect match, i hope one day we could see them at an event which does not have to do with anything celebrities attened etc. MC reminds me of the party that Valentino held, same hair etc. I like the outfit but the sleeves/jacket doesnt look right with the dress. would work with a staprless dress nicely.

pictures via isifa
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

I receive Marie - Chantal´s invitation for a celebration on Wednesday Oct. 24th, 2007 from 12 noon to 6pm at her New York City flagship shop.

I receive Marie - Chantal´s invitation for a celebration on Wednesday Oct. 24th, 2007 from 12 noon to 6pm at her New York City flagship shop.
How cool is that, Olili. Are you going?? Def. keep us posted!

Thanks to Kaffir for the link. :)
To set the record straight, here's the quote in the context of the July 1995 Vogue article, from Pia Getty (neé Miller):

If, as everyone says, the Miller sisters are loaded with style, they thank their mother, Chantal, an Ecuadorian beauty who, like her daughters, married in her early 20s. They describe her taste as conservative with a penchant for Valentino; her grooming is impeccable. "Never bite your nails; don't get fat" is some of the advice Pia remembers their mother giving them at an early age.

Well, this is an entirely diferent story. "Neber bite your nails" is a legitimate and absolutely reasonable advise. On the other hand, "Keep your nails always manicured" is a very shallow and inappropriate one. So folks, we need to be careful about how we relay various statements made by other people. It is inappropriate to victimize people.
Thank you Warren for the explanation.

Well, this is an entirely diferent story. "Neber bite your nails" is a legitimate and absolutely reasonable advise. On the other hand, "Keep your nails always manicured" is a very shallow and inappropriate one. So folks, we need to be careful about how we relay various statements made by other people. It is inappropriate to victimize people.
It was the context of how I read it. Sorry, Philippe, I still think the whole story is pretty shallow and explains alot about the Miller sisters.

Vogue (July 95)

they manicured their nails (it is an american thing):

She dresses in lovely tailored suits and beautiful shoes and little accessories; Mother has the most beautiful manicured nails," recalls MC. "From the minute I turned fourteen I started getting my nails manicured."

What´s a pity! I didn´t go to MC´s party at her New York shop.

There is nothing wrong with taking care of oneself;there is nothing wrong with getting a manicure,but there would be something wrong with it if it was all one does. The Vogue article talked about many issues,and not just personal style.The two youngest girls were about to get married in the following months, the eldest soon announced she was expecting a child, and they also talked about the importance of family.

Marie Chantal and the children open Christmas On Walton Street

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5268/greece1aia6.jpg (wireimage)
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9449/greece1bmk2.jpg (wireimage)

more here: http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c78170353%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=3&tag=2

Those boys get more adorable the older they get. They're going to be real royal heartthrobs when they get older!

Thank you for the pictures, its lovelt to see M-C with the children. But do tou know more about this event? was it something that M-C was hosting?

What country is this in?

M-C looks really great, very healthy. The kids look nice as always, they look like they've really grown a lot since we last saw them.

k--what is "Walton Street" and why is she cutting a ribbon?

Marie - Chantal´s shop is on Walton Street in London. I was there. The shop is small but it´s beautiful designed.

Someone knows what type of bags is Mc´s bag

The boys have gotten so big! Achilleas looks the most like Pavlos IMO. Maria-Olympia looks like him too. Konstantine & Ody look more like Marie-Chantal. Wonder who that other little girl is...maybe on of M-C's nieces.

Wonder who that other little girl is...maybe on of M-C's nieces.

In other pictures that girl is seen handing MC flowers so I think she's just a girl that was there that MC didn't know.

thanks for the pics
the boys are gorgeous and one of these days, MC and Maria-Olympia will look like sisters, that girl is really big right now ;)

It was the context of how I read it. Sorry, Philippe, I still think the whole story is pretty shallow and explains alot about the Miller sisters.

Dear Bella, I happen to share completely your opinion. However, I have a trait that, whenever I develop an unfavorable opinion about someone, as with with Mrs Marie-Chantal Miller de Grecia, I try twice as hard to be objective so as to ensure that I am not victimizing anyone.

Dear Bella, I happen to share completely your opinion. However, I have a trait that, whenever I develop an unfavorable opinion about someone, as with with Mrs Marie-Chantal Miller de Grecia, I try twice as hard to be objective so as to ensure that I am not victimizing anyone.
That's a good trait to have, Philippe Egalite, and I do try to follow that as well. Not just on message boards but in Life in general. On a good note, I was going to comment favorably on MC looking really good in the most recent photos and on her very attractive children.

Marie - Chantal´s shop is on Walton Street in London. I was there. The shop is small but it´s beautiful designed.
Lucky you! Did you like the range of clothes in there? Marie Chantal was also photographed outside her shop on Walton Street, and Princess Theodora was also seen there with them.

To keep the thread on track with current events, the most recent discussion of Marie Chantal's style and title has been moved to the "Titles" thread, here.

Thanks for the pictures! So,she has a new store! Her work is going well.

Christmas ~

Does anyone know of MC and her family spent the holidays w the Danish RF? I know this seems to be the norm for the GRF. When does she spend time w her family (Millers)? Any Christmas photos? Usually they pose in a large group.

Does anyone know of MC and her family spent the holidays w the Danish RF? I know this seems to be the norm for the GRF. When does she spend time w her family (Millers)? Any Christmas photos? Usually they pose in a large group.
As far as I know the Danish Royal Family spent Christmas alone this year.
Just the Royal Couple, the Crown Princely Family and Prince Joachim's Family (including Marie Cavallier).
There were no Group Pictures released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom