Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 5: March 2007-January 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are two additional pics:

1. Marie Chantal and Pavlos at the "Temple of Venus" party on Friday - I had already posted one of Marie Chantal there.

--> Pic

2. Marie Chantal posing for a picture at the Gala Ball on Saturday:

--> Pic

i really love MC's fashion choices but the pink dress is alittle ill fitting on her...like she's put on some weight.

iceflower said:
Marie-Chantal of Greece and Zac Posen on 6 July 2007 at Valentino's 45th Anniversary
---> Pic
She looks lovely in the picture and I love her dress but what in the world possessed her to put that idiotic kabbalah bracelet on her wrist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures, Iceflower and Olili!The three of them look great! I am so glad that the daughter is dressing in an appropriate fashion for her age as well.

New scan from May Life&Style posted on the Alexb message board...I can't have enough of these...
Alex B.'s Miller Sisters Message Board: Pavlos and kids

Thanks, Sita780, for this link. I've seen this photo someplace before but I can't remember where. MO looks older than just 11. Maybe it's just her expression. She looks alot like her maternal grandmother and Aunt Alex, I think. The boys are adorable! Esp. CA. I'd love to know how the white carpet, walls and furniture stay so clean with four kids running around. Though I think these pics were taken at the Millers Bahamas mansion, so maybe the kids haven't had the time to go crazy.

In the German "ZDF" Doku "Koenigskinder" Pavlos had been interviewd about Leti and Felipe. He looked just wonderful and has such a smooth and dark voice!

i'm from ecuador and not all of us are indians, most of the people of my country is a mix between indias/cholos/negros/montubios and spanish.. marie chantal ecuadorian family comes from nobol, a very poor rural area in the coast of the conutry and the peoples there are either a montubios or a mix(mestizo), but not indians (they only lives in the mountains). for me she does not look like indian at all, bus definitevely she looks like a mestiza which is a totally differnet race

gaby1985: From what I read Montubios are not an ethnicity. The people just call themselves that. However they are a mixtures of different ethnicities European, Indigenous & African. Plus most people intermarry so some people have more Indigenous blood other more African or more European.

It is obvious (to me) that MC, her sisters and her daughter have indigenous ancestry just by looking at them. Pia and Alex take more after their mom while MC takes more after her dad. I guess Mrs. Miller has "strong blood" (like my grandmother used to say) because her granddaughter inherited some of her features.

I agree

i really love MC's fashion choices but the pink dress is alittle ill fitting on her...like she's put on some weight.
I think the dress is for a tall women and I don't believe she's very tall.miaamor:flowers:

i'm from ecuador and not all of us are indians, most of the people of my country is a mix between indias/cholos/negros/montubios and spanish.. marie chantal ecuadorian family comes from nobol, a very poor rural area in the coast of the conutry and the peoples there are either a montubios or a mix(mestizo), but not indians (they only lives in the mountains). for me she does not look like indian at all, bus definitevely she looks like a mestiza which is a totally differnet race
Ah, thanks for that explanation. I thought "mestiza" just meant "mixture."

Alex B.'s Miller Sisters Message Board: Pavlos&MC
Another great picture from L&Style last May. MC's embroidered shirt in pic above is from Melissa Obadash. Probably the stylist of the shooting brought it. I find it beautiful.
We had no detailed coments about what was said in the article ; could somenone who speaks greek translate it ? I just remember someone said the family intended to stop taking their car in London because of their new awareness of climate change. Maybe one day we will have some pics of the family cycling to school...:rolleyes: (for some reason I find it hard to believe). Or there will be biological fibers and dyes in Mariechantal's collections :angel:. I hope I am wrong to smile...
Also, thank you Gaby 1985 for your information about Ecuador people. People have been writing for years about the Miller family and nobody I think gave these precise and interesting info.

Thanks for posting the link to the two additional pics of the family photoshooting, sita780! :)
I like them both, the typical couple pic of Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and the wonderful close up,
it's interesting that their pics always have that similar, very elegant style, that's very nice as it's
different from other official royal pictures that are taken.

Well, with relation to the greek in the above photos, I provide you with a quick translation:
1st photo: Like not even a day has passed. Pavlos and Marie Chantal declare themselves loved and happy as never.

2nd photo: Sceptical. Marie Chantal finds it hard to think what more she could ask from life.

Thank you Emmeleia. I like the first comment...as I happened to have a look at some 1995 wedding pics of my collection today...

A Greek tabloid had a major headline about Pavlos, who in the party he recently threw (was it his birthday?) supposedly made an open and rather abrupt move on the daughter of a Greek tycoon (Niarchos I think), despite the presence of MC there. The tabloid said, the whole of the guests were talking about it stunned, and that in general he has the rumor of a rather unrepented womanizer. Anyone heared of that..?

A Greek tabloid had a major headline about Pavlos, who in the party he recently threw (was it his birthday?) supposedly made an open and rather abrupt move on the daughter of a Greek tycoon (Niarchos I think), despite the presence of MC there. The tabloid said, the whole of the guests were talking about it stunned, and that in general he has the rumor of a rather unrepented womanizer. Anyone heared of that..?

I had heard through various ppl that he was indeed a womanizer (and that he was carrying on w more than one woman outside his marriage). Whether this is true or not, who knows. But I never heard of anything as blatant as this. Not that I doubt it.

The winter collection has just been put online on MC's website. There are also new magazine clips :

Marie Chantal - Magazine Clips

Click on ES magazine July 07, and you will know what and when MC cooks by herself, and all about the family's many dogs. No new pic, though...

Pics 25.9.2007

Tim Jeffries and Prince Pavlos of Greece attend the private view of
'Helmut Newton: Big Newton', at the Hamiltons Gallery on September
25, 2007 in London:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 *

Tim Jeffries and Prince Pavlos of Greece attend the private view of
'Helmut Newton: Big Newton', at the Hamiltons Gallery on September
25, 2007 in London:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 *

I've just packed on an extra dress size from this Eye Candy! Thanks tons, Ice. Two gorgeous men to gaze at on a dreary afternoon.

Marie Chantal is a very stylish and poised woman. I wouldn't call her beautiful, but she really holds herself well.

She is neither stylish nor beautiful. She just has an arrogant look which is not matched by substance. By the way, in Greece, unilike King Constantine's chidlren that are well liked, she is the target of constant ridicule by the Greek Media, and the satirical columnist Pandora of the prestigious Athenian daily TO VIMA, calls her Maria-Kanella, kanella being the Greek word for cinnamon and the first name of many a homely woman in the Greek countryside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom