The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece > Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe Egalite' View Post
Well, this is an entirely diferent story. "Neber bite your nails" is a legitimate and absolutely reasonable advise. On the other hand, "Keep your nails always manicured" is a very shallow and inappropriate one. So folks, we need to be careful about how we relay various statements made by other people. It is inappropriate to victimize people.
Thank you Warren for the explanation.
It was the context of how I read it. Sorry, Philippe, I still think the whole story is pretty shallow and explains alot about the Miller sisters.

Old 10-24-2007, 11:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Vogue (July 95)

they manicured their nails (it is an american thing):

She dresses in lovely tailored suits and beautiful shoes and little accessories; Mother has the most beautiful manicured nails," recalls MC. "From the minute I turned fourteen I started getting my nails manicured."

Quote:
Well, this is an entirely diferent story. "Neber bite your nails" is a legitimate and absolutely reasonable advise. On the other hand, "Keep your nails always manicured" is a very shallow and inappropriate one. So folks, we need to be careful about how we relay various statements made by other people. It is inappropriate to victimize people.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:18 PM
Aristocracy

What´s a pity! I didn´t go to MC´s party at her New York shop.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:

There is nothing wrong with taking care of oneself;there is nothing wrong with getting a manicure,but there would be something wrong with it if it was all one does. The Vogue article talked about many issues,and not just personal style.The two youngest girls were about to get married in the following months, the eldest soon announced she was expecting a child, and they also talked about the importance of family.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Serene Highness

Marie Chantal and the children open Christmas On Walton Street

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5268/greece1aia6.jpg (wireimage)
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9449/greece1bmk2.jpg (wireimage)

more here: http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.c...%7c0&p=3&tag=2

Those boys get more adorable the older they get. They're going to be real royal heartthrobs when they get older!
Old 12-02-2007, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Thank you for the pictures, its lovelt to see M-C with the children. But do tou know more about this event? was it something that M-C was hosting?
Old 12-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Royal Highness

What country is this in?

M-C looks really great, very healthy. The kids look nice as always, they look like they've really grown a lot since we last saw them.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Nobility

k--what is "Walton Street" and why is she cutting a ribbon?
Old 12-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Aristocracy

Marie - Chantal´s shop is on Walton Street in London. I was there. The shop is small but it´s beautiful designed.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Aristocracy

Someone knows what type of bags is Mc´s bag
Old 12-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Heir Apparent

The boys have gotten so big! Achilleas looks the most like Pavlos IMO. Maria-Olympia looks like him too. Konstantine & Ody look more like Marie-Chantal. Wonder who that other little girl is...maybe on of M-C's nieces.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
Wonder who that other little girl is...maybe on of M-C's nieces.
In other pictures that girl is seen handing MC flowers so I think she's just a girl that was there that MC didn't know.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:40 AM
Heir Apparent

thanks for the pics
the boys are gorgeous and one of these days, MC and Maria-Olympia will look like sisters, that girl is really big right now
Old 12-03-2007, 02:03 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
It was the context of how I read it. Sorry, Philippe, I still think the whole story is pretty shallow and explains alot about the Miller sisters.
Dear Bella, I happen to share completely your opinion. However, I have a trait that, whenever I develop an unfavorable opinion about someone, as with with Mrs Marie-Chantal Miller de Grecia, I try twice as hard to be objective so as to ensure that I am not victimizing anyone.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Dear Bella, I happen to share completely your opinion. However, I have a trait that, whenever I develop an unfavorable opinion about someone, as with with Mrs Marie-Chantal Miller de Grecia, I try twice as hard to be objective so as to ensure that I am not victimizing anyone.
That's a good trait to have, Philippe Egalite, and I do try to follow that as well. Not just on message boards but in Life in general. On a good note, I was going to comment favorably on MC looking really good in the most recent photos and on her very attractive children.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by olili View Post
Marie - Chantal´s shop is on Walton Street in London. I was there. The shop is small but it´s beautiful designed.
Lucky you! Did you like the range of clothes in there? Marie Chantal was also photographed outside her shop on Walton Street, and Princess Theodora was also seen there with them.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:27 AM
Administrator

To keep the thread on track with current events, the most recent discussion of Marie Chantal's style and title has been moved to the "Titles" thread, here.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pictures! So,she has a new store! Her work is going well.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:11 PM
Serene Highness

Christmas ~

Does anyone know of MC and her family spent the holidays w the Danish RF? I know this seems to be the norm for the GRF. When does she spend time w her family (Millers)? Any Christmas photos? Usually they pose in a large group.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Does anyone know of MC and her family spent the holidays w the Danish RF? I know this seems to be the norm for the GRF. When does she spend time w her family (Millers)? Any Christmas photos? Usually they pose in a large group.
As far as I know the Danish Royal Family spent Christmas alone this year.
Just the Royal Couple, the Crown Princely Family and Prince Joachim's Family (including Marie Cavallier).
There were no Group Pictures released.

Closed Thread