The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece > Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Most likely the public rooms are more formal and grown-up while the family rooms are more homey.

Old 11-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Images from seeger

Prince Pavlos with children
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00170733.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00170732.jpg

Princes with Princes Sybilla on shopping
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00170726.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00170723.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00170721.jpg

Old 11-15-2006, 09:07 AM
Nobility

Yes most probably. And you can rely on 4 little ones to create the "lived-in look" in no time...
Anyway I find many things very beautiful like most posters. I just miss the personnal touch from the owners, because it is precisely the people I do appreciate. Which is why I liked the pages with tidbits about MC, it is so non-snobbish to speak about your sunless tanner and tell the name of your perfume ! Loved that.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:20 AM
Gentry

Very interesting comments from your last two posts SITA780. You've probably stated what many of us are thinking but will never admit to it. Regardless of anyones opinion, I do believe MC has her own sense of style and is very proud of it. Good on her.
Cheers,
MM
Old 11-15-2006, 09:21 AM
Nobility

My last post was an answer to dbarn67 of course. Thanks to fanletizia who posted the pictures at the same time. Lovely family scenes. Who is getting the racing cars ? Any birthday coming ??
Old 11-15-2006, 09:23 AM
Nobility

Thank you maidmarion, I was worried of offending posters, or even the decorator...
Old 11-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Gentry

Not at all, and if anyone is offended, hey this is a forum it should bring on civilized discussion. No harm done. I try to find the good side of things even comments in here as these are easy to misinterpret especially on forums such as these.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:36 PM
Serene Highness

Sita780 I agree with you about the decor of the home. I think I even posted previously that I thought it was a bit cold and too modern for my tastes. But everyone has different tastes (how boring would the world be if we all had the same tastes). I'd loved to have seen the bedrooms, esp. the children's rooms. And I'm sure there is a playroom/family room that might not be as formal as the rooms presented in the article. With a house as big as theirs, not every room could be in the feature. Too bad she couldn't just post her entire house on her website, huh?
Old 11-15-2006, 01:50 PM
Aristocracy

I saw the last photos. Chrildren are gowing up. The restaurant that they ate is opossite to MCīs shop.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Aristocracy

I like MCīs handbag. I donīt know which designer bag is.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Nobility

Don't know about the bag.
I think the earrings (a favorite for years apparently) are Victoire de Castellane for Dior Joaillerie. White gold big circles with small round diamonds hanging all around.
I like MO's outfit too.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:07 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by olili
I saw the last photos. Chrildren are gowing up. The restaurant that they ate is opossite to MCīs shop.
Yes, the restaurant ( I think it's a French restaurant) is on Old Brompton Road and MC's Shop is on Walton Street
Old 11-16-2006, 12:07 PM
Aristocracy

The restaurant is AUBAINE RESTAURANT
BOULANGERIE & PATISSERIE
Old 11-16-2006, 01:38 PM
Courtier

The picture on the main page for MC's store has a little girls' outfit that looks remarkably similiar to the one that Victoria de Marichalar wore to her cousin Miguel's birthday photoshoot. Princess Ingrid Alexandra also wore something similiar in the official photos of her second birthday.

I don't know if this link works, but this should be a picture of the outfit: http://www.mariechantal.com/searchre...CategoryID=198
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 11-16-2006, 02:33 PM
Serene Highness

I think MC's kids' clothing line is adorable. Makes me almost wish I had little ones myself.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Aristocracy

Pavlos and Marie Chantal at Donna Karanīs new perfume party
http://www.hola.com/galeria-de-image...lezafragancias
Old 11-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by olili
Pavlos and Marie Chantal at Donna Karanīs new perfume party
http://www.hola.com/galeria-de-image...lezafragancias
thank you for the link, she looks great. the dress is cute, like the gold center piece, not sure if it was a belt
Old 11-20-2006, 12:22 AM
Commoner

I want know if Olympia and her brothers go to Hellenic College of London.If Constantine and AM returned to Greece for ever, I want to know if Pavlos and his family would also move to Greece or if they would stay in London.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by elina
I want know if Olympia and her brothers go to Hellenic College of London.If Constantine and AM returned to Greece for ever, I want to know if Pavlos and his family would also move to Greece or if they would stay in London.
Someone on another site translated a recent interview w MC where she says she would like to buy a house in Greece and how much she loves being in Greece.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Nobility

http://members3.boardhost.com/Oranje...163961800.html

Maybe I'm wrong, but I understood it is OK to post a link. Someone translated this great new interview from swedish...thank you very much to this person. I also read the comments : I like how people begin to see my favorite princess (and family) under a new light ! Enjoy...