Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 3: June-October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Images from seeger

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00162547.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00162547.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,496
  • pre-SEEGER00162546.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00162546.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 687
  • pre-SEEGER00162549.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00162549.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 11,021
  • pre-SEEGER00162550.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00162550.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 852
  • pre-SEEGER00162551.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00162551.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 12,871
Where they were?. They are shopping in London.

Wonder who the boy? in the Jeans is. Doesn´t look like any of MC´s children. Maybe a little similar to Achilleas but I don´t think it´s him.

I don't think the boy looks like Achileas either. I am wondering if it is her younger sister's son. There has been a rumor that Alexandra received treatment for an eating disorder and perhaps MC is helping out here? What I was struck by in the pictures is how much Olympia looks like her maternal grandmother! I think the resemblance is striking.

He could be Pia´s son. MC and Pia live in London. Where they were?. Near MC´s shop, maybe

I hope they get MO's teeth fixed. I think she's in need of a set of braces. Otherwise, she's a cute kid. And I agree, Emily, she resembles MC's mom a great deal, even more so than her aunt, Alexandra, who I think looks most like Chantal Miller.

Emily said:
I don't think the boy looks like Achileas either. I am wondering if it is her younger sister's son. There has been a rumor that Alexandra received treatment for an eating disorder and perhaps MC is helping out here? What I was struck by in the pictures is how much Olympia looks like her maternal grandmother! I think the resemblance is striking.
That's not Tassilo, who has a pointy chin. It might be one of Pia's kids, though.

What are Alexandra's children's names?

I for one <do> think it's one of her own boys. Look at his face: there's definitely a resemblance in there of grandpa ex-King Constantine.

I think it's Achilleas. Just a bit bigger than the pictures we've been shown in the past.

Thanks for posting the picture;they are a good-looking family!

kelly9480 said:
That's not Tassilo, who has a pointy chin. It might be one of Pia's kids, though.

It is Achileas who is with her and Olympia.

New pics!

PARIS - JULY 5: Marie Chantal de Grece attends the Valentino Fashion show during Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) Fall-Winter 2006/07 at Theatre National de Chaillot July 5, 2006 in Paris, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)

1z4blhw.jpg

(Gettyimages)

Attachments

• 5jul2.jpg
    5jul2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 521
  • 5jul3.jpg
    5jul3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 581
  • 5jul4.jpg
    5jul4.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 657
Great pictures, Iceflower! I think MC looks too bronzed ~ not natural. Mrs. Miller looks pretty good, though. Gosh, Alexandra looks so much like her. Do you know who MC is posing with in the last two pics?

In the last picture, the girl in white is Lady Gabriella Windsor.

in the fird pic, there are Jaime de Marichalar, Doris Brynner and Marie Chantal

In the last picture one can see Princess Sybilla of Luxembourg in the right corner.

I think she looks good, she is always tastefully dressed. Do you think she uses Botox? I am certain Mrs. Miller does. . .a woman in her 60's with no frown line betweeen her eyes. . .she looks natural though, women with their type of money often go overboard with plastic faces just because they have the means to.

MC's top does not look good on her. I think her tanning is okay for now, I don't want MC to pull a Madeleine on us....:D

Iceflower, thanks much for the pictures! MC's mother sure knows the secrets of aging gracefully and beautifully! What a gorgeous woman, so stylish. Wonder what age she is, but whatever it is, she looks good!
Can't help but wonder where younger sis Alexandra, the fashion designer, happens to hang out these days. she was a nice girl, but that cad of an ex-husband of hers, Alex von furstenberg, really pulled a bad one on her, replacing her with a decade younger lookalike! It was a few years ago covered by some gossip papers here in the US. I always got the sense Alex von F. was the love of MC's younger sister's life, and that she took the breakup of her marriage very hard.

You are most welcome, Bella and princess Olga :)

Here are the newest pics:

"PARIS - JULY 6: Chantal de Grece attends the ceremony to honnor Italian designer Valentino Garavani who received the French Legion of Honor at the Ministry of French Culture during the Haute Couture Fashion Week on July 6, 2006 in Paris, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)"

1z6tvmh.jpg

1z6tw09.jpg
1z6tyco.jpg

Besides Marie Chantal and Paul you can also see the Princess of Luxembourg, Jaime de Marichalar and the Princess Rosario of Bulgaria.
(Gettyimages)

Last edited:
Thanks, as always, Iceflower. Pavlos looks great. What a handsome man. There's still something about MC that doesn't look quite right. I don't know if it's the tan (spray on?) or the make-up (she looks really shiny and greasy). Her dress is really nice. I have one almost just like it (though mine didn't cost the thousands I'm sure she spent on hers) and it's really comfortable, esp. in warm weather.

MC's mother and the Princess of Luxembourg look beautiful. They both look very natural, as though they took no effort in looking great. I love the white dress of the Princess Rosario of Bulgaria and Prince Pavlos looks very handsome. I can't say the same about Don Jaime, but then again I'm not a fan of his. However, although I am a fan of Marie Chantal, I must say that she does not look good or at least that she does not look her usual pretty self. Maybe it is the too dark tan. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom