Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 3: June-October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked your comments RubyPrincess168. I thought that what you stated was pretty funny.
Cheers,
MM ;)

Last edited:
We need to remember that the rich (heck in this case wealthy) are really different from us. While I agree that it does seem silly she needs to get new china before she entertains again. I can see Rosario now...that MC...when is she getting some new china :) We must recognize that their level of entertainment is probably A LOT DIFFERENT from how most of us entertain.

One of my older sorority sisters had us over for a pot luck dinner/meeting..and I tell you that was the first time in my life that I had used real china/silverware for a meeting at a contemporary's house. Yes..for formal dinners, balls, work events, etc...I used them...but at an everyday house! It changed my life forever. I had a Christmas party and all my friends were impressed by the real china that I used. I am not saying that I have enteratined in the past with paper plates, etc...but you get the point.

Last edited:
Zonk said:
I can see Rosario now...that MC...when is she getting some new china :)

OMG, this is too funny!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought overall the i/v was good.

Pavlos and M-Chantal are a good match. seem to be in love and have very cute children. They also seem to be a very down to earth family. The article posted by sita780(thank you for the article) was very intresting, seems they lead a low profile life.

You are welcome dazzling. I was actually thrilled when I translated it (someone else found it) because she appears as nice as I expected her to be. Particularly the sentence about "what makes people happy in the end ? children" is so important to me : well, if such a person really thinks that...I mean, she has everything else, and this is what she values most...(which could be expected from what you saw on all pictures year after year and child after child). A thing to keep in mind, for me a least...

sita780 said:
You are welcome dazzling. I was actually thrilled when I translated it (someone else found it) because she appears as nice as I expected her to be. Particularly the sentence about "what makes people happy in the end ? children" is so important to me : well, if such a person really thinks that...I mean, she has everything else, and this is what she values most...(which could be expected from what you saw on all pictures year after year and child after child). A thing to keep in mind, for me a least...

couldnt be said any better :)
Does she have another kind of buisness other than childrens wear?

[FONT=&quot]We have come to the end of this thread and now move on to Part 4. Thank you to all who have made contributions here.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom