The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 09:43 AM
Aristocracy

I can´t watch the photos

Old 07-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Royal Highness

The photos are great. It is wonderful to see the family out enjoying themselves. My favorite part of EuroDisney was seeing the dragon under Sleeping Beauty's castle.

Old 07-27-2006, 09:58 AM
Aristocracy

Someone can tell me where I can watch the photos.
Thank you
Old 07-27-2006, 11:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidu
Yes, MO have braces on her teeth. I think MC is pregnant because she look pregnant and tired.
I was wondering the same thing. Is she pregnant or is the style of the top? In that picture she looks fuller in the face too.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:10 PM
Aristocracy

She does look pregnant in that picture...it could be the style of the top,but then again,she does appear to have a fuller midsection...
Old 08-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Commoner

Love the photos of MC, but it appears here hair is two different lenghts.
Does she wear extentions.

Another question does she wear her e-ring can nto see it on these photos.
Old 08-04-2006, 02:40 AM
Courtier

I don't think her hair is two different lengths in the photos. I've never read of her using extensions, or seen evidence of extensions.

I don't think she wears her original engagement ring. I haven't seen it on her finger in a while. I read that she wore a diamond eternity band now.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:52 AM
Nobility

Are they residing in London or New York. Do they have personal security? I know as royals, they do not sign autographs, but they're exiled royals and they work and have business dealings so does that make a difference?
Old 08-04-2006, 05:27 AM
Aristocracy

They live in London in Chelsea. She drives from her house to her shop. The shop is extremely beautiful, I was there.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:46 AM
Nobility

Thanks. I should visit it the next time I'm in London.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:09 AM
Courtier

Not pregnant

Don´t think MC is pregnant. Why should they announce it that late when you already can see a belly. Would be the first time.
I´m thinking of whether she´ll have a fifth one anyway. I´m sure they wish a girl this time but this girl would be more than ten years Olympia´s junior. Makes no sence. So why have another one...
Old 08-04-2006, 09:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

MC and Pavlos have been as one of Vanity Fair's most stylish couples. congrats!
Old 08-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Aristocracy

That's great....and I can see why....
Old 08-04-2006, 01:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessDianafan
Are they residing in London or New York. Do they have personal security? I know as royals, they do not sign autographs, but they're exiled royals and they work and have business dealings so does that make a difference?
I do believe they have security (with their fame and $$$ they really would be crazy not to). I know there is a "guard" outside their home (I believe she also makes mention of it in her recent BV interview). I also think they have personal BGs. At least MC and Pavlos. I remember seeing a photo of MC when she was pregnant with Achilleas and there was a man with her as she walked along a London street ID'd in the photo as a body guard. The fact that they aren't reigning royals doesn't really matter. A lot of sports/Hollywood/singer celebrity types have personal security due to their high profiles and financial status. There are a lot of nuts out there who wouldn't hesitate to stoop to kidnapping and other terror tactics.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

I noticed Pavlos & MC weren't at the family gathering in Denmark recently. They missed Theodora's graduation too. They don't seem to participate much in family stuff. I wonder why?
Old 08-09-2006, 03:22 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

I'm a bit late, but thank you very much for the nice pics from Disneyland!
It's so great that they allowed some pics and it's a perfect place to make colourful pics while the kids can have fun and enjoy adventure at the same time
As to participating in big family events, I would say that every little family needs some time for itself, that does not mean anything..
Old 08-09-2006, 07:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchat
I noticed Pavlos & MC weren't at the family gathering in Denmark recently. They missed Theodora's graduation too. They don't seem to participate much in family stuff. I wonder why?
I think they base whether they attend some family events around their children's school schedules, and they also seem to spend some time with MC's family. I know their children would have been in school when Theodora graduated, but I don't know that they've gone back to school already, so maybe they were with her family.
Old 08-13-2006, 03:08 PM
Commoner

thank you for the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
Image from profimedia
M.C. loks very pretty the picture is very clear thanks.miaamor
Old 08-13-2006, 03:21 PM
Commoner

I don't agree!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misselle
I have noticed that the very rich and "old monied "do not use much make up,just enough to enhance the features.Too much makeup is considered vulgar.Marie Chantal is said to be wearing "real makep" if you look closley,but it's natural and enhances her already good looks.
they do use a lots of make up some of them and is very visible, like the queen of england,carolina de monaco likes brigth color lipstiks and she looks very good,M.C. looks very natural and she looks good, but sometimes less doesen't mean better even if they have all the money in the world, there is this princes i don't remember her name but she's very pretty and she uses a lot of make up she is the sister in law of Mette-Marit and she doesen't look vulgar.miaamor.
Old 08-13-2006, 04:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaamor
...there is this princes i don't remember her name but she's very pretty and she uses a lot of make up she is the sister in law of Mette-Marit and she doesen't look vulgar.miaamor.
I assume you are talking about Princess Märtha Louise of Norway, since she is the sister-in-law of Crown Princess Mette-Marit.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread