The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Serene Highness

In the last picture, the girl in white is Lady Gabriella Windsor.

Old 07-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Nobility

in the fird pic, there are Jaime de Marichalar, Doris Brynner and Marie Chantal

Old 07-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Courtier

In the last picture one can see Princess Sybilla of Luxembourg in the right corner.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Aristocracy

Great pictures! Thank you!!
Old 07-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Commoner

I think she looks good, she is always tastefully dressed. Do you think she uses Botox? I am certain Mrs. Miller does. . .a woman in her 60's with no frown line betweeen her eyes. . .she looks natural though, women with their type of money often go overboard with plastic faces just because they have the means to.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:48 PM
Royal Highness

MC's top does not look good on her. I think her tanning is okay for now, I don't want MC to pull a Madeleine on us....
Old 07-07-2006, 05:08 AM
Serene Highness

Iceflower, thanks much for the pictures! MC's mother sure knows the secrets of aging gracefully and beautifully! What a gorgeous woman, so stylish. Wonder what age she is, but whatever it is, she looks good!
Can't help but wonder where younger sis Alexandra, the fashion designer, happens to hang out these days. she was a nice girl, but that cad of an ex-husband of hers, Alex von furstenberg, really pulled a bad one on her, replacing her with a decade younger lookalike! It was a few years ago covered by some gossip papers here in the US. I always got the sense Alex von F. was the love of MC's younger sister's life, and that she took the breakup of her marriage very hard.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

You are most welcome, Bella and princess Olga :)

Here are the newest pics:

"PARIS - JULY 6: Chantal de Grece attends the ceremony to honnor Italian designer Valentino Garavani who received the French Legion of Honor at the Ministry of French Culture during the Haute Couture Fashion Week on July 6, 2006 in Paris, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)"

Besides Marie Chantal and Paul you can also see the Princess of Luxembourg, Jaime de Marichalar and the Princess Rosario of Bulgaria.
(Gettyimages)
Old 07-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks, as always, Iceflower. Pavlos looks great. What a handsome man. There's still something about MC that doesn't look quite right. I don't know if it's the tan (spray on?) or the make-up (she looks really shiny and greasy). Her dress is really nice. I have one almost just like it (though mine didn't cost the thousands I'm sure she spent on hers) and it's really comfortable, esp. in warm weather.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Gentry

MC's mother and the Princess of Luxembourg look beautiful. They both look very natural, as though they took no effort in looking great. I love the white dress of the Princess Rosario of Bulgaria and Prince Pavlos looks very handsome. I can't say the same about Don Jaime, but then again I'm not a fan of his. However, although I am a fan of Marie Chantal, I must say that she does not look good or at least that she does not look her usual pretty self. Maybe it is the too dark tan. I don't know.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Gentry

By the way, thank you Iceflower for the great pictures.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Aristocracy

MC looks a little shiny,probably because she's too warm.Everyone pictured looks well-dressed and groomed.I agree that Jaime isn't classically handsome but he does look well put-together.He and Elena seem to be quite happy.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:37 AM
Nobility

Marie Chantal and Prince Pavlos Serpentine Gallery Summer Party, Hyde Park, London, Britain - 11 Jul 2006 (from press contrast photo)

Old 07-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Aristocracy

Can somebody post the photo?.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

She is really really elegant and she has an enormous taste for fashion combining that she has a lot of money to spend on clothes of course she is the best all the time!
Old 07-12-2006, 04:13 PM

Unhappy chantal

she looks like very bad face,..
Old 07-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Image from profimedia

Old 07-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Looks like another celebrities... not royals.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik
Looks like another celebrities... not royals.
Yes, I must say I agree. Lately, I have been looking at old photos of past royals and I'm very interested in reading about past royals, especially Queen Victoria. The present bores me. Everyone looks like Paris Hilton, even my favorite Marie Chantal in this picture. Beautiful legs, but come on honey, ever hear of "less is more."
Old 07-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Aristocracy

I agree that the dress is a bit short but at least she compensates with a modest top so she maintains class and dignity. I can't stand the nearly naked looks adopted by so many celebrities.