Pavlos & Marie-Chantal and Family Picture Thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures. I have noticed she never wears her wedding rings in any of the pictures. I don't recall ever seeing her engagement ring.

denice said:
Great pictures. I have noticed she never wears her wedding rings in any of the pictures. I don't recall ever seeing her engagement ring.

I recall seeing in a photo shoot some years back and her wedding ring seems to be the etertnity ring enclicled with some wonderful diamonds - similar to the wedding ring of CP Mary.

In her engagement photo shoot - she wore her engagement ring - designed by the prince himself - consisting of a sapphire (and i think the prince said something bout the stone belonging to the family) and a diamond.

Emily said:
No kidding, Marengo!! Those are such great pearls and that family has a fortune invested in them! I wonder if that photo is taken in the Plaza Mayor in Madrid before the Spanish wedding -- it almost looks like it.

Pearls like that cost from $35, 000 (US) on up. I still remember the LONG, HUGE strand MC's mother wore at her wedding to Pavlos. :ohmy:

I think this was an event in London. I don't know who designed her coatdress, but Queen Noor wore it to Felipe and Leti's wedding.

I can say this, Pavlos has gotten better looking as he has gotten older.

princess gertrude said:
I can say this, Pavlos has gotten better looking as he has gotten older.

YES, this is very true! I didn't think he was all that hot back when they married. But he's looking good now! :wub:

crisiñaki said:
You're welcome!:flowers:
The caption says those were taken in 2001, i don't know if that's correct or not:rolleyes:
I think it's true, that they were taken in 2001. I also saved some of these corbis pics some time ago, so here are two more of that photo session :flowers:

Marie Chantal 1
Marie Chantal 2

The second photo is beautiful. Do you know where this photo was taken? The house is lovely with the ivy crawling up the wall.

Cute! CP Pavlos has nice legs.

I do miss seeing old photos of this family

Great find Sita! These are really nice photos. Olympia looks pretty and less-awkward in these photos. Do you know what the article said?

You're welcome sgl. Unfortunately I don't have any idea of what it says. I found it while desperately looking for more pictures of last Life &Style Greece :bang: (the gorgeous photoshoot in their house in London with MC showing a litttle pregnancy...).
Any help from greek posters ??:angel:

I've always thought that they are an extraordinarily handsome family. Attractive parents, attractive children. And they seem genuinely happy, as well. Thanks for the pictures.

These are great, thanks Sita!!! They look like happy children having fun. They are all adorable. I can't believe how big they're getting.

Thanks Sita, for the wonderful pictures of this family I love so much!

Wow, I really like those pictures, and the feeling of the pictures they creats.

Gstaad?

I was wondering why we still haven't seen any photos from their annual trip to Gstaad. I have heard that they usually visit their lovely chalet each February. It seems like we should have seen photos by now. Did they not go this year?

Since Chantal is pregnant, they might have decided to fore-go that particular trip this year. I can't imagine that they would really want to be in Gstaad with all the little ones, even with help, if Mum is not feeling particularly great.

That's what I was thinking, although, we have seen pictures of her in Gstaad during previous pregnancies. I hope that she is feeling well and that everything is going well in this pregnancy.

I am trying to locate two different sets of photos of MC. The first is from August, 2002 and show MC, Pavlos and the oldest three children in ...? probably Harbour Island or some other warm climate. She is in a striped knee length dress and she's pushing a stroller. The second set is from August, 2006 when they were in Greece to celebrate Anne Marie's 60th birthday. There are photos of M-C in a yellow halter dress greeting Queen Margarethe, as well, as on the boat gifted to Anne Marie. I know these photos are at Rex features but I can't access them. Does anyone have these that they can post ... or, if that violates rules, that they can PM to me? I'd be very grateful!

Also, here is a link to some larger photos of MC and Pavlos London home that I came across. Doesn't have the cover shot we've all seen but does have some nice, large photos:
Happy Turtle: February 2008

Last edited:
I am trying to locate two different sets of photos of MC. The first is from August, 2002 and show MC, Pavlos and the oldest three children in ...? probably Harbour Island or some other warm climate. She is in a striped knee length dress and she's pushing a stroller. The second set is from August, 2006 when they were in Greece to celebrate Anne Marie's 60th birthday. There are photos of M-C in a yellow halter dress greeting Queen Margarethe, as well, as on the boat gifted to Anne Marie. I know these photos are at Rex features but I can't access them. Does anyone have these that they can post ... or, if that violates rules, that they can PM to me? I'd be very grateful!

Also, here is a link to some larger photos of MC and Pavlos London home that I came across. Doesn't have the cover shot we've all seen but does have some nice, large photos:
Happy Turtle: February 2008

Thanks for this link, Emily. Very nice photos of the house! The kitchen looks fabulous!!! I'd be interested to see how she's decorated the children's rooms. There was a feature in some mag. about Alexandra VF's new LA home and I was very surprised at how ordinary and even low-key she had her children's rooms.

Sita, thank you so much for that link - it contained exactly the photos I was interested in! The photos from Rex have this one included, to give you an idea of the ones I'm looking for:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/emilyaimee/tiny017.jpg

Also, Bella, it is interesting to compare the photo of MC's new kitchen from Happy Turtle to the one published ?maybe in Life & Style as they appear almost two totally different kitchens, even though the angle of the photo is different. Take a look at this other one:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/emilyaimee/0107.jpg

Isn't that interesting? The Happy Turtle one looks so warm and inviting IMO and this one looks so 'clinical'.

I have recently been trying to compile more pictures of MC's older outfits - 1995 - 2003 - as I really liked her style during those years. In the course, I have come across many photos so if there is ever something specific one of you is looking for, let me know and I'll see if I might have it.

Thanks for all the contributions to this thread.

Part 2 of the Pavlos & Marie Chantal (and Family) Picture Thread can be found here.

 O 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom