Pavlos & Marie-Chantal and Family Picture Thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, maybe I just am not as up with things as others. Where do they get all of their money. They are not giving money from the goverment, like Prince Charles. Do people just give them things because of their names, or am I missing something. :cool:

MC has her own money from her father and Pavlos is a successful hedge fund manager. Constantine apparently received 1 million pounds a year from a group of wealthy Greeks to maintain his lifestyle. His wife certainly has a trust fund, though it's hard to know how large it would be (not more than $5 million).

Can u guys please keep the pictures coming...they're fantastic...thanks!

Thanks a lot for the pics Lisa, as I had written some weeks ago, I had only kept one pic from that photo shoot..

Does anyone one have any pics of MC and Pavlos with Frederick and Mary and/or Felipe and Letizia...before Frederick and Felipe got married there used to be so many more pics of them with MC and Pavlos

iceflower said:

Thank you for the wonderful photos. I really love this one of them- they look so happy and so natural. What a lovely family they have. I would Like to see more photos of the children and any latest Pictures of Marie Chantal. Do you know why she didn't attend the latest christening of Sverre??? thank you in advance.:)

You're welcome, tabbitha :) I do not know why she did not attend but there are many possible reasons if you have four children at home :)
Here is a pic from 1998 (Cover)
qrlyjp.jpg

pics of the openning of the Marie-Chantal store in London from Point de Vue

crisiñaki said:
it's kind of unfair when your mother-in-law looks better than you do:rolleyes: :D

it is, but it's true:p

Other pics of Maria-Olympia at the openning of the mother store from point de vue.

thanks a lot, Lucidu..
i've always like your many many scans.. they are lovely.
btw, when was the opening of the londo store?

More pics of them:

pavlos marie chantal in gstaad2.jpg

pavlos marie chantal in society.jpg

Source: Hello, IBL, getty images

whether you like her or not....you have to admit that they make a very beautiful, striking, stylish couple. I always like to see them together, they look very much in love.

Eliza said:
whether you like her or not....you have to admit that they make a very beautiful, striking, stylish couple. I always like to see them together, they look very much in love.

Unfortunately they do, but let us not exaggerate:cool:

Personally, I think Marie-Chantal gets a bad rap just for being wealthy, attractive, and married to a great-looking guy. No matter what success she has with her clothing line, some will always see her as some kind of glorified parasite. She has a beautiful family and I say more power to her!

I totally agree with u Jackswife :)

crisiñaki said:
it's kind of unfair when your mother-in-law looks better than you do:rolleyes: :D
In my eyes they both look great, but you made me laugh a lot with that comment :D And thank you for your scans, I had never seen the fourth one (on the sofa) before..

iceflower said:
In my eyes they both look great, but you made me laugh a lot with that comment :D And thank you for your scans, I had never seen the fourth one (on the sofa) before..

My pleasure Iceflower, you scratch my back and I scratch yours:D :D

I know I've asked this before but does anyone have any pics of MC and Pavlos with either Fred and Mary or Letizia and Felipe....also are there any photos of MC with her mother-in-law...she always seems to be standing next to her father-in-law.....

iannis said:
Unfortunately they do, but let us not exaggerate:cool:

Unfortunately?? So you´d rather prefer Paul and MC to seperate than
being happily united?!You can´t be serious about that!
Sounds a bit sick (sorry) to me...

Re: Wartenberg7's comment of Iannis being sick.
I don't think Iannis sounds sick, but rather loyal. I was close to a Greek girl back in high school and she told me that her parents wanted her to marry another Greek person. It isn't snobby in my opinion. That attitude is not very different from Jewish parents wanting their kids to marry a Jew or from White parents wanting their kids to marry white people. Iannis probably believes that Pavlos should have married a Greek woman.

This is a picture thread.
Discussion of the suitability of Marie Chantal as the wife of Pavlos should be done elsewhere.

thanks,
Warrren
Royal Forums moderator

crisiñaki said:
My pleasure Iceflower, you scratch my back and I scratch yours:D :D
LOL, I had not known that English proverb before :D

To make this thread a picture thread again, here is one from 1998:

r88p6q.jpg

(Semana)

Here are photos from MC and Paul the day they were engaged. It was the press presentation in London.
1-5 from Hello, others from Corbis
rk1ljr.jpg
rk0z6g.jpg
the others
rk0wzo.jpg

I certainly made a mistake because I send 12 photos but only 3 appears. Will try tomorrow again. Sorry.

Why not try again now? photos from Hello.
rk0tn5.jpg

rk0vo3.jpg

rk0w42.jpg

rk0xep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's go on!! Now photos from Corbis.
rk0zly.jpg

rk1l4n.jpg

rk10co.jpg

rk0zyx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Thanks a lot for the pics lisa, some of them are quite hard to find;)

So young and so in love - very sweet :) I had not seen those Hello pics before, so thanks a lot Lisa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom