Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 8: May 2016 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he be specially pleased? I dont think that he wants publicity, he is a private person.. and hes entitlted ot make his comments. But being noticed for them is not going to make any difference to him.

well yes Its Ok because he's essentially a private person who presumably earns his own living or lives on his fortune. There' no hope of his ever being King.. so as a private person living in the US, with no monarchy behind him.. he can speak as he chooses.

That's my feeling too, but is clarifies that he ain't ever going to be King and holds no real hope of any role even vaguely formal.

That's my feeling too, but is clarifies that he ain't ever going to be King and holds no real hope of any role even vaguely formal.

Im sure he's well aware that he is never going to be King and I think it is silly to be honest to act like one is still king or Crown Prince, when it just is not going to happen. If Greece were a monarchy and he was the CP it woudl be different for him to make remarks about Trump.. but it isn't and he's not.

I have been following Prince Pavlos for years on his instagram, twitter, and in the newspapers and press. The Prince has talked about the economic situation in Greece, the new prospects with the new government, the economic problems, even the need to attract investment to country.
I have not seen that these websites that speak about Royal Houses have spoken about the comments that the Prince publishs speaking about greece . He has even published in his stories section of instagram, messages about it, however it is curious that for these medias, "monarchists" or "royals", none of them have been published or given relevance to this comments on Greek politics or the economic situation. He has always opined on the politics of the countries in which he resides, it is not the first time, he shares news, of David Cameron when he lived in London, of Trump and others affairs of US, he resides in New York. The funny thing is that only this tweet about Trump, has been news.
I just want to expose the arbitrary treatment received by the prince's publications and interviews, this is curious, not the prince's conduct but by these media. They are obviously very selective with the publishs of Prince.Princess Marie chantal congratulated to Biden by his victory in her instagram account, I did not read criticams ...she has british passport.

Congratulations to Pavlos and Marie-Chantal for speaking out against the US President's sponsored insurrection against the US Capitol. The entire civilized world should be speaking up.

Last edited:
:previous: Much of the civilized world is-and has-condemned Trump.

Which is why I don't understand why Pavlos' remarks are such a thing.:ermm:

Prince Pavlos recalls his grandmother, Queen Frederika, on the 40th anniversary of her death.

18 04 1917 – 6 02 1981 Frederika beloved Mother, Grandmother, Queen. ����������May your memory remain eternal

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9w5uogaUH/

:previous:I would like Prince Pavlos, would share more photos of his family like this photo:p?

Nice picture!!!
Today this is also Mother's Day in Greece. I would like Prince Pavlos to share a photo congratulating his mother, the Queen. I know he doesn't use instagram as his wife but that would be beautiful

Interesting how you can look at the same photo and see something different. I thought the photo was not terribly flattering for either of them. But a lovely photo to mark their wedding anniversary of course.

Interesting how you can look at the same photo and see something different. I thought the photo was not terribly flattering for either of them. But a lovely photo to mark their wedding anniversary of course.

I agree. They don't appear very happy. Looks like the camera caught them just as the mechanic told them the new transmission would cost $4,000 and the car would be in the shop for three weeks.

Nice to see them on holidays in Greece again this summer.

I see in the photos of the Prince Pavlos family , the boyfriend of Princess Olympia, but I also see another woman, I think that she could be the girlfriend of one of his sons, I ask: who? Constantine or Achileas?, I think Achileas.
Or she is a Miller cousin ??
It is nice to see them again on vacation in Greece, even if it is as tourists, however, it always makes me sad, because they only visit King Constantine and Queen Anna Maria once a year, and the truth is that their visit to grandparents is very short.

Which picture? The only women I see are Olympic and MC.

Thanks for the pics.

I would ❤️ a movie about the Miller sisters.

Aaah for the days of Dominik Dunne!

Last edited:
The young lady's name is Isabella Massenet and if you look at her stories she's posted a photo of her and Achileas posing together. Her parents are French financier Arnaud Massenet and Dame Natalie Massenet who founded Net-a-Porter.
Kudos to Their Majesties of Greece for scoring such lucrative girl and boy friends for their children and grandchildren... the daughter of Netjets and now Net a Porter...well done indeed!

Nice photos, everyone but Olympia wore sensible shoes. The stairs coming down from this historical site are very slippery.

:previous: All great photos and background info on Pavlos & family vacation in Greece! I must say Olympia's photos of the pasta dishes made me want to be right there... at that restaurant!:D

Every summer Paul and his family come to Greece with a group of friends, other couples with their children, including this girl ... They have been to the Acropolis accompanied by all that group of friends. They rent a house on the island of Spetses, and all together spend a week there, and another week sightseeing or on a boat in Greece. Paul and his family invite the King and the Queen to lunch or dinner in Spetses, the Kings travel from their home in Saint Emilianos to the island of Spetses to attend this lunch or dinner, that his son always shares the photo on instagram or even her granddaughter poses with her grandparents. This is the annual visit to the grandparents of Greece, after they in august are in Great Britain with the Miller family.

This does not mean that the grandparents are alone in summer, they receive the visit of their Spanish grandchildren, with whom they have a great closeness. The grandchildren of Spain spend the summer at their grandparents' house, with them.

Also, in mid-August they receive a visit from Princess Benedikta, Queen Sophia, Princess Irene, Tatiana Radziwill and her husband , at their house.

Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana are in august , for example, this week Philippos and Nina have been.

Question. Are these photos in the acropolis are before going to Spetses or after, when they leave Greece, this is the last days in Greece?I speak about it, because Prince Pavlos, Pss MC, Olympia published a photo of a sunset, which appeared to be Spetses, in the stories section, days after, they have published the photos in Athens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom