Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 8: May 2016 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true that the governments of Greece did not treat the Royal Family well. But Pavlos and his family could help Greece and at this point they could mostly be close to the Greeks. The Royal House of Greece could have a role in Greece even though it was not official.

:previous:

Well, a flag is not something you can eat; and it ain't a medicine either.

Is the greek royal family in any way involved in doing something good for the downtrodden? I mean, Greece is going through a hellish experience since the financial crisis, since 2008; then the migration crisis and now Corona-COVID19...

but what I remember of the royals are beautiful photos from vacations.

I hope, I am wrong and severly underinformed...
Check out Nikolaos and Tatiana, they are most active (next to queen Anne Marie's foundation).

Prince Pavlos participates and collaborates with important organizations in Greece, such as The Hellenic Initiative,this finances important projects in Greece, from hospitals to medicines ... . But also, it must be remembered that the Foundation of Prince Charles, chose him as an advisor or economic coordinator, Pavlos conditioned his entry into the foundation to create a project in Greece, this project is to prepare young people for working life and get them a job position in a company.

The first flag of photo is inthe house of his parents, in Greece, for us Greeks the flag is very relevant.

Marie Chantal in her Instagram from Bahamas imagine:

'Here is a beautiful song that my niece @isabelgetty wrote and my son @alexiosgreece played yesterday. Let’s stay safe, let’s communicate with our loved ones and let’s stay creative . Just love this ��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Ru58ungxD/

I guess staying home for them means traveling to the Bahamas : l
I think they have a home there too but still we should all limit our travels during this time

The richs flee New York to go to a safer, more paradisiacal place, the Bahamas, until the storm of coronavirus passes. And with everyone, the rest, at home, a good time to advertise Isabel Getty like singer. Marie Chantal does not seem to see the instagram of her children, they have been sharing photos and videos enjoying in the Bahamas, they are not in New York locked up at home.

Last edited:
I don't like how a lot of people in the public eye are publicly sharing about travelling to another residence to self-isolate, as the official advice here in the UK (that the CP family should be following as they are British residents) is not to travel - even domestic travel should be stopped unless for vital work purposes with special permission. It doesn't set a good example.

I don't like how a lot of people in the public eye are publicly sharing about travelling to another residence to self-isolate, as the official advice here in the UK (that the CP family should be following as they are British residents) is not to travel - even domestic travel should be stopped unless for vital work purposes with special permission. It doesn't set a good example.

They moved to New York, so British regulations don't apply to them. I don't think the US banned travel to the Caribbean (and we don't know when they left and from where and what measures were in place at that moment). While I understand it feels 'unfair' to many, I don't think they formally did something wrong.

The richs flee New York to go to a safer, more paradisiacal place, the Bahamas, until the storm of coronavirus passes. And with everyone, the rest, at home, a good time to advertise Isabel Getty like singer. Marie Chantal does not seem to see the instagram of her children, they have been sharing photos and videos enjoying in the Bahamas, they are not in New York locked up at home.

I assume she will understand that people won't think that they are still in New York - because of the summer clothes they are wearing.

Well, that´s not a 21st century phaenomenon; even in the the middle ages or the 17th century when the plague raged, the rich and priviliged left the cities and went into quarantine in the countryside (to be honest, if I had a secluded mansion in a beautiful surrounding I would go there, too). Isaac Newton also fled black death and worked on his most revolutionary researches at the time.

The difference between the Middle Ages and today is that the wealthy also suffer from these diseases, and that they too can transmit them. Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus, and Prince Albert also. Formerly the diseases were of the poor, due to their lack of hygiene, but currently it affects the richs and poors. The coronavirus in Spain, Italy and France has been imported from other countries, the first cases in Spain were of German tourists, who had been in contact with people of Chinese origin who carry this virus. World Health Organization, advised the countries and the People who did not travel and stayed in their habitual residences to avoid its extension to other areas or countries. New York is the United States territory with the most cases of coronavirus. The United States, quarantines all foreigners arriving from Europe who must be locked up at home for 15 days, has even closed the border with Mexico to prevent the entry of the coronavirus.

If I had a house in the Bahamas I would leave so I would not have to be locked up at home, I could go out to sunbathe ... but it would be very irresponsible, because I could be a carriering of virus, even if I am rich, I could be introducing the virus in a country that does not have a prepared health to be able to face this pandemic.

The advice of the World Health Organization should be obeyed by everyone, we all want to leave home, we all want to be in a paradisiacal area, but we must be aware that it is not ethical to do so, because we can all be carriers of that disease and import it to Other countries, as has happened in Spain and Italy, is not a disease created in Spain or Italy, and it is a disease imported mainly by tourists to those countries.

If I would be of vacations to other country, I will be irresponsible, and not having empathy for others, my behavior would be subject to criticism.I would not be helping to stop this virus. Rich people should understand it.

And if I add more, I want to remember the criticism of Marie Chantal against Queen Letizia. If you criticize others, others will also criticize you.

Last edited:
Well I think its clear MC and her family don't feel they have a country or people to worry about so can do whatever the heck they like. And of course they can...so long as they are prepared to accept the criticism and consequences

In all fairness, who knows when they went to the Bahamas -- perhaps it was before the travel warnings and closures. Many of those things have been in effect for only around 10 days.

In any event, I can't blame them -- if I had the ability to fly away on my private jet to my secluded island villa to hang out with my family in safety, I would, too. It's certainly safer than being in NYC right now.

The other problem with going to a vacation property is that you could potentially tax a health care system that isn’t set up for big increases in population. In Canada we have asked people to remain in their primary homes and not retreat to their cottages because these tend to be located in much smaller rural communities that don’t have hospital capacity to take in 15000 extra people in a pandemic as they have fewer respirators. In the summer months in a normal year they tend to see many fractures etc but not cases that burden their smaller ICU wards.

In the UK that is the worry and that is why people were asked not to "escape" to their holiday homes. My parents live in such a "holiday destination" here in the UK and there has been (gentle) uproar at the idea of people from the big cities escaping to their holiday homes potentially bringing the virus with them and adding demand to hospitals that will only just about be able to cope with actual full time residents in the midst of the outbreak.

In the UK that is the worry and that is why people were asked not to "escape" to their holiday homes. My parents live in such a "holiday destination" here in the UK and there has been (gentle) uproar at the idea of people from the big cities escaping to their holiday homes potentially bringing the virus with them and adding demand to hospitals that will only just about be able to cope with actual full time residents in the midst of the outbreak.

Exactly and that's why I was concerned (didn't realise the family were now based in New York!). If they travelled to their holiday home before the outbreak got to this state, though, I guess it's a little better, but still a worry as COVID-19 spreads.

Exactly and that's why I was concerned (didn't realise the family were now based in New York!). If they travelled to their holiday home before the outbreak got to this state, though, I guess it's a little better, but still a worry as COVID-19 spreads.

With the situation in New York right now, they're probably doing more of service getting out of harm's way than they would by staying in town and risking infection.

With the situation in New York right now, they're probably doing more of service getting out of harm's way than they would by staying in town and risking infection.
They might be doing NYC a service by leaving but if they get infected when the virus hits the Bahamas they'll contribute to overloading the local healthcare facilities there.

Good point. The USA unfortunately seems to be getting pretty bad right now.

Noblesse et Royautés publsihed a picture of Marie Chantal smiling while walking with her dog in NY. It must ne an old picture beause the family is in the Bahamas.

I tried to look up the instagram accounts of her kids and they seem to be unavailable. Maybe they have told them not to post because they are in the Bahamas.

I tried to look up the instagram accounts of her kids and they seem to be unavailable. Maybe they have told them not to post because they are in the Bahamas.
Olympia posted a story as late as a few hours ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is obvious that the photo is made in the Bahamas, for the clothes, and for the instagram of their children.
I see that Marie Chantal is preparing Easter eggs in the stories section, I want to ask a question to the Greek friends. Are Easter eggs made on Good Thursday and Good Friday or can it be made resurrection day?

:previous:

The trandition in Greece is the Red Easter Eggs made the Good Thursday.

I thnk that the family are in Bahamas a month or maybe and more.

Yes,this is possible it could be the Bahamas, because of the clothing
In the photo, Princess Marie Chantal could be Alexandra Miller, they are identical, Prince Pavlos is horrible with that white beard. He should think about shaving.

She has it on hands and in Greece it is not mandatory in open air
I know that many people do this but taking your mask on and off is one of the most sure ways to spread the virus. If Marie-Chantal was infected she'd by now have contaminated her face, neck, hands, everything she's touched etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom