Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 7: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm referring to the reception hosted by Prince Charles.

Are you referring to the evening party at Buckingham Palace hosted by Prince Charles, or to the one hosted by Pippa Middleton?

The one hosted by Pippa is the one that lasted till nearly dawn, and it was ONLY for the young crowd of William and Kate's intimate friends.

So none of the older Royals would have been at that one.
Thanks for the info., Moonmaiden. I wasn't aware Pippa had hosted a party. I only knew of the brunch hosted by the Queen shortly after the wedding, and then the evening reception hosted by P. Charles at BP later that night. Where was Pippa's party held? I bet that was The party to go to.

Pippa had an after party, after 3 am, at the Goring Hotel.

Last edited:
Hurrah ! Point de Vue (today's issue) has a full page with Marie Chantal trying on her dress in Paris and it is a Louis Vuitton one (the long dress in beige/pink ; we could have guessed actually).
I'll do a scan of the page in some days but of course I advise all to buy "the" royal wedding issue if you can find it.

Thanks for the info. What is is about exactly ?

I think, It is a music Festival classic, in which are given one prizes to the people more relevant in the classical music and archeology. This year they selected Prince Paul, because the church that hosted the Military Order of Santiago, was built by one Princess of Byzantine, emperor's granddaughter, Teodosio III, in 1310

Prince Paul will assists in replacement of his father, King Constantine, he can not to attend because it was the annual reunion International Sailing Federation.

And what has relation this with Prince Paul of Greece??

@Sita Thank you for the information about the beige LV dress! We have been suspecting Valentino with a couple of friends, it proves that we were wrong. ;) Marie-Chantal looked very glamorous on both the important occasions: pre-wedding dinner and at the religious ceremony.

Has any of you, by any chance, identified the powder blue dress she wore at the wedding, inside the Abbey?

And what has relation this with Prince Paul of Greece??

The Byzantine Empire was Greek 395 - 1453.The Kings of Greece, gave continuity to the ancient emperors of Byzantium.The church that ordered to build the granddaughter of Teodosio, emperator of Bizancio, is in Santiago do Cacém,

Last edited:
to Frehlinghighness :
one dress seems to be Chanel
Marie-Chantal Miller | Celebrities | Foros Vogue
Remember we saw pictures of MC and mother at Paris fashion shows some months ago... Chanel was on the program, also JP Gaultier

to La Noblesse : scroll down the "Foros Vogue" link, you will see the dress on the catwalk. Thought it was grey but you are quite right, it has a blue/mauve hue.

Thanks SITa for all the info about MC´s dress. I had noticed it had a slight mauve hue and the colour favors Marie Chantal´s very well.

Crown Prince Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended the funeral of Florence "Flockie" Harcourt-Smith
(mother of Swiss financier Arpad Busson ) at the Passy church in Paris on May 20, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Good find, thanks Iceflower. I'm always thrilled when I see that the couple is in France. Maybe they went to Cannes also for the festival.

sita, can you do a scan of MC trying on the dress? I'd love to see it if it isn't too much trouble.

What does it mean ? It is normally a full screen picture of the page. I am willing to take any improving advice into account...

She is very elegance, It is france designer.

What does it mean ? It is normally a full screen picture of the page. I am willing to take any improving advice into account...

On my screen, the scan is 2 inches wide by about 2.5 inches long so it's impossible to read any text. I know the magazine page wasn't that size originally. Unfortunately I don't know how to do what you did, so I don't know how to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom