Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 7: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to the Instagram of marie-chantal, the family are currently in the US looking round numerous ivy league colleges for their eldest son for next year

according to the Instagram of marie-chantal, the family are currently in the US looking round numerous ivy league colleges for their eldest son for next year

here's an article on that. it mentions that they visited 'a number of the very most prestigious American universities - the so-called Ivy League universities - including Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Georgetown and Brown.'

at the end of the article there is a picture of him in a georgetown shirt, so maybe that is the one he chose?

Kronprinsesse Marie-Chantal på endnu en universitets-tur | BILLED-BLADET

What degree she has chosen to study?This is obvious that she has chosen New York to studied.

the same article above says she is studying photography and fashion at NY university.

Yet further proof I'm going to be older by the end of the week...;) :D. I remember his Christening so well thanks to William being a Godparent. Where has the time gone?

The Ivy League is Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale. Georgetown is not technically an Ivy League school, but is still a very strong school.

On a side note, I found out back in March that I will be attending one of the Ivy League schools for graduate school :) I delayed my acceptance for a year but will be starting next fall.

Congratulations!!! :) :D :) :D :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Pavlos, Marie-Chantal and son at the UK film premiere of Hunger Games Mockingjay part 2 in London yesterday, November 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Marie-Chantal attended the Moda Operandi Holiday dinner in London yesterday, November 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thanks for the update!
Ms Amanda Brooks looked like a true British rose: blond hair and dewy skin. I am not sure about Marie-Chatal's dress.

Last edited:
Her daughter was so beautiful till she decided to stop eating. Pretty house!

yes, olympia seems a lot thinner now.

i love the family though, they seem very close to each other.

Pavlos and Maria-Olympia attended the opening of 'Women: New Portraits By Annie Leibovitz' hosted by Vogue & UBS in London on January 12 and posed for a photo with the artist:

** Pic **

Marie-Chantal attended the Celia Kritharioti Summer 2016 Collection show in London yesterday, May 9:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom