Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 7: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she dresses too old. But I see the Eurotrash vibe, she's just a teenager, it can be just a phase. Or not.

Perhaps not "old" ... I think that given her age and status she could dress a bit more tasteful which would also counteract the Eurotrash vibe.

For the poster who asked what constituted "Eurotrash" ... young people with too much time and too much money who seem to wander from event to event and town to town without much focus or direction on what their lives should be (and, I'm probably being very generous with that definition)

Perhaps not "old" ... I think that given her age and status she could dress a bit more tasteful which would also counteract the Eurotrash vibe.

For the poster who asked what constituted "Eurotrash" ... young people with too much time and too much money who seem to wander from event to event and town to town without much focus or direction on what their lives should be (and, I'm probably being very generous with that definition)
Eurotrash?She is a teenager, very normal for her age, she goes to school, I don´t think she wanders from town to town without focus or direction. As a matter of fact here she was not only with her Mother, but also Grandmother!!!!

^^ What suztav was trying to say was not that Olympia has this kind of lifestyle but that she dresses like many girls from that group.

^^ What suztav was trying to say was not that Olympia has this kind of lifestyle but that she dresses like many girls from that group.

Thank you for that clarification, Julliette. I would much rather than young women who are as fortunate as she is become engaged in further studies, doing charity work, etc ... rather than *seeming* to show up at fashion shows. Perhaps she does? It would be nice is some paparazzi could take photos of that type of activity.

The 'duck face' reached the royals too. Pss Marie Chantal posted this picture with her mother, under the title 'when in doubt, pout' :lol:

Instagram

Last edited:
The 'duck face' reached the royals too. Pss Marie Chantal posted this picture with her mother, under the title 'when in doubt, pout' :lol:

Instagram

I love that she doesn't seem to take herself so seriously, I mean, she makes fun of herself, jokes about her family, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this family and I admire Marie Chantal, because she lives a real life, she works, she adores her children and enjoys their company.
As for Maria Olympia, I don´t see anybody questioning if any other girl her age who belongs to a royal family or exfamily is doing charity work.
How about the Casiraghi trio for instance?

Marie-Chantal and Maria Olympia attended Diane von Furstenberg's fashion show and post-fashion show dinner in New York City on September 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

What a company... They seem to be very proud about their acquaintances with Paris Hilton...!

I love that she doesn't seem to take herself so seriously, I mean, she makes fun of herself, jokes about her family, etc

LOL. i also found it very funny. the pic is superb! i like it when people (particularly high profilers like her) take themselves with a pinch of salt.

LOL. i also found it very funny. the pic is superb! i like it when people (particularly high profilers like her) take themselves with a pinch of salt.
I agree totally. After all even if she is a royal and a very public person,she enjoys her life and her role as a mother and wife . :flowers:

Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended an event celebrating London Fashion Week at Winfield House in association with J Crew and Vogue on September 16, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Maria Olympia celebrating her 18th birthday

Seems that there was a huge party on and around October 3rd in Shanghai! This is what spanish HOLA-magazine reports. (Open the HOLA site and then scroll down the left site. They even have some photos) Maybe our spanish speaking posters can make a summary?

Understood that it was a huge party in London , with theme "A night in Shangai", but my spanish is very poor. Maybe a Spanish speaker could help.

Marie-Chantal and Maria Olympia attended Carlos Souza's book signing of "Carlos's Places" at Claridge's Hotel in London on October 13:

** Pic **

Yesterday, October 14, Marie-Chantal attended the PAD London Art and Design Fair at Berkeley Square Gardens, London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Crown Prince and Princess of Greece attended the funeral today of the late Most High, Potent and Noble Prince John Spencer-Churchill 11th Duke of Marlborough

Last edited:

Marie-Chantal and Aristidis attended the 'Valentino: At the Emperor's Table' book signing at Maison Assouline flagship in London yesterday, October 28:

** Pic **

Marie-Chantal and Maria Olympia attended a cocktail party hosted in honour of Diane von Fürstenberg "Journey Of A Dress" in London on November 6, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Maria Olympia attended a champagne reception at the 60th London Evening Standard Theatre Awards at the London Palladium on November 30:

** Pic **

Thanks for the photos!
The photo is lovely. Maria Olympia resembles her mother closely.

I think it's funny that the women are holding with those next to them but the guys are having none of it.

I think it's funny that the women are holding with those next to them but the guys are having none of it.

Noticed that, too. But the small "guys" do hold ("Ari" definetely having contact with his fathers arm while his is too short to reach P´s hand);
I think it´s because of Tino feeling too "cool" to do that right now...:lol:
I guess Pavlos had no problem holding his son´s hand, but seems to respect this "difficult age"....:whistling:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom