Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 7: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended the 2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter in Beverly Hills, California, on February 22, 2015.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Posts about Marie-Chantal's fashion at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party have been moved to her fashion thread, that can be found here.

A pajamas-style ensemble does not suit Marie Chantal.

Not liking MO's look at all. Looks awful.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

It's certainly not flattering. The boys are very handsome. This is just my opinion but Maria Olympia doesn't seem to dress very elegantly.

Joining the above, I agree that Prince Pavlos' sons looked nice. Marie-Olympia could have chosen more flattering frock.

MO's outfit and stance is conveying quite it's own message, IMHO

Marie-Chantal attended the 'Icons of Style' dinner hosted by Michael Kors and Vanity Fair in London yesterday, May 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Why is MC pursing her lips like that and not just smiling properly?

Why is MC pursing her lips like that and not just smiling properly?

I was wondering the same thing myself. I see so many younger girls making what my husband and I call a "duck face" when posting selfies. I wonder if this is her attempt, or perhaps she is just afraid that if she moves her face wrinkles will show?

Yesterday, June 1, Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended the Elton John AIDS Foundation private party in London:

** Pic **

MO´s dress

It's certainly not flattering. The boys are very handsome. This is just my opinion but Maria Olympia doesn't seem to dress very elegantly.
I follow MC´s and MO´s instagram. That outfit was for s:flowers:ome party held in a train, a sort of fantasy thing. Everybody was wearing black and some weird outfits.:flowers:

It was the Oriental Express and the party was a celebration of Mr. and Mrs. Miller's wedding anniversary, I think the 50th. Yes, everyone was in 1920s style costume.

Yesterday, June 1, Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended the Elton John AIDS Foundation private party in London:

** Pic **

She looks like the old MC in this photo, lovely and effortless!;)

Love Ascot coat totally love .. the black is harmless but I am not sure it does anything for her

I see a huge mistake people confuse form of government with royal house.

we must distinguish between the form of government of a state, monarchy or republic, and Royal House. The Royal House is not a form of government of state, It is a historical entity. If I say: "Pavlo of Greece" is correct because it is in his passport, if Isay "Crown prince " , it is correct also, because the Royal house is historical entity, the titles of nobility are for personal use, it belong to the person who carry it. The titles are not of the States. Pavlo of Greece or Crown Prince is personal election but a person can not require another who thinks the same as he. a person can not impose to others. The titles of nobility have a personal character and this is reflected in agreements and recognized in judicial decisions. THe Prince Pavlo is the Crown of Hellenic Royal House, it is one historic entity that part form of the historic of Greece, Today we could not speak of state of Greece if we don´t study the monarchy.In conclusion one person can say:- ex prince of Greece, based on the old form of government of the Greek state to 1974. - That same person can choose the name of the person's passport "Pavlo of Greece ". And thirdly, that person can choose is personal , Crown to the Hellenic Royal House and is valid because the Royal houses have one actually outside the state, are historical entities.

And Glücksburg is a serious mistake, because it is not in any document, not name, is a place, a title that does not belong to the Greek royal family, and it is not in their passport, and there are statements that recognize that it is not his surname.

Last edited:
It was not shrewd on Crown Prince Pavlos' part to comment on the Greek situation.

The relevant is the interview, he has spoken highly of the situation in Greece, Sunday is very important in the Hellenic country, they will take a decisive decision for future. it is good hear all the positions, the Prince has said "I would hope that we could still stay in the game, say 'yes' and still carry on the negotiating going forward," he said. "I fear that the 'no' would put us in a position where we are not able to negotiate."

Last edited by a moderator:
No this is from the lake como. There the parents of Marie-Chantal celebrates the 50 years of their marriage. I think is the may.

Last edited:
Great photo from the CP family´s holidays in Greece

https://www.gossip-tv.gr/media/com_news/galleries/2015/08/07/69746/photos/full/img655---Copy.jpg

it´s from:
Lifestyle | Gossip-tv.gr

Anyone in charge of the current greek editions of "Hello" or "OK"-magazine? There are two lovely photos of the CP-family during their greek holidays!

A great gallery from the greek summer holidays in July/ Aug. this year

????????? ?????? & ???? ?????? - ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?????? - yupiii.gr

And Pavlos with his youngest sons bathing:

https://www.govastileto.gr/lifestyl...pailou-me-tous-gious-tou-sti-limni-komo-foto/

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Friends of the Greek Royal Family you can now follow prince Pavlos at twitter @pavlosgr1

Sorry if a repost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom