Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 7: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was well dressed for the occasion, it was a state funeral, and in Englend

Read in the new Vanity Fair Article, MC shared that she now holds a Board of Directors position in her fathers DFS business. Great for her. Busy mother! Did anyone else read about it??

I have read in Spanish web that is Maria Olimpia who has representation in the company of his father, Prince Paul

This headpiece is ridiculeous, it reminds me the hat worn by Pcs Beatrice to the Cambridge's wedding.
I do not understand why they wear their hats almost at their front..

Pavlos and Marie Chantal attended the Alexandra Shulman and Vogue Dinner in honour of Michael Kors at the Cafe Royal in London on April 25, 2013.

** Pic **

Thank you, great colour combination and shape on MC I find...

Pavlos and Marie Chantal attended the Alexandra Shulman and Vogue Dinner in honour of Michael Kors at the Cafe Royal in London on April 25, 2013.

** Pic **

She showed us the invitation on her instagram

Pavlos, Marie Chantal, Maria Olympia and Achileas Andreas attended Gabrielle's Gala 2013 supported by Lorraine Schwartz at Battersea Power Station in Londo on May 2, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Sorry to say but I think that Maria Olympia is dressing a bit too euro-trash for her age and royal title. Sad ... no need for her to lower her standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maria Olympia is certainly a beautiful young lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read in the new Vanity Fair Article, MC shared that she now holds a Board of Directors position in her fathers DFS business. Great for her. Busy mother! Did anyone else read about it??

Could you tell me, please, what her father's business is about?
Is she from England?

Could you tell me, please, what her father's business is about?
Is she from England?

Her father started Duty Free stores throughout the world. He was born in the U.S. but gave up his citizenship awhile ago (tax reasons, I think). MC was raised all over the world including, NYC, Hong Kong and London. The crown princely family reside in London.

Her father started Duty Free stores throughout the world. He was born in the U.S. but gave up his citizenship awhile ago (tax reasons, I think). MC was raised all over the world including, NYC, Hong Kong and London. The crown princely family reside in London.

thank you very much, dbarn67.
So, she is very-very rich!!!

On June 6 Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended the Ormeley Dinner at the Bridgewater House in London. The Ormeley Dinner is one of Europe's most important evironmental and conservation charity dinners, the Prince of Wales attended as well.

** Pic ** zimbio gallery ** dailymail article **

maria-olympia is doing an internship at dior. connections are everything...

It´s great she can have this opportunity. Hope she is as talented as her Mum.

According to Marie-Chantal's instagram, she's in Paris right now, maybe for the fashion week.

Maria-Olympia is there too. Yesterday, she attended the presentation of Eugenie Niarchos' jewerly collection

http://c6.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i/B63146617/15187226_j5d4d.jpeg

For me she's still the cute little girl, I have to get used to seeing her at such events on her own...She'll turn 17 this month, time flies..

Today, July 2nd, Maria-Olympia attended the Chanel show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2013-2014 together with her mother and grandmother:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

^^ For me too, iceflower. I'll have to get used to seeing her going to these events without her mother.

Gosh, how time flies. It seems like yesterday that Maria Olympia was a little girl. She is now a teenager attending fahion shows with her Mum and Grandma.

Yesterday, September 16, Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended an evening to celebrate The Global Fund hosted by the Earl and Countess of Mornington, Anna Wintour, Livia Firth and Natalie Massenet at Apsley House and they attended the Dr Lancer cocktail VIP reception for the UK launch at Harrods.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages 1 ** gettyimages 2 ** gettyimages 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom