Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 7: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Iris. Those photos were so lovely I can immagine they´d want to save them for a special occasion.

^^^^^
What does Korea have to do with Pavlos?

Maybe Sriwadee could repost the link and explain what we are supposed to see...
Anyway let me tell you that there is a nice picture of MC and family in Gstaad in today's Point de Vue. I cannot share it now because my scanner is broken but be sure I will share. It is a rather small pic with MC Pavlos and 3 children walking in the main street, they have city clothes. Maybe someone could find more photos on an agency website ?

:previous:

That description sounds very much like the pic I've found in a Spanish magazine,
maybe it's the same :)

** Gstaad **

coat

Hi,
Thank you for posting the photo. I´d like to know which brand is MC´s coat.
Thank you

Thanks for posting this picture. I love this family very much and was eager to see
new photos of them.

was in Gstaad other members of the royal family?niko and tatiana?

You are most welcome! :flowers:

was in Gstaad other members of the royal family?niko and tatiana?

The Spanish article only mentioned Pavlos, Marie-Chantal and the kids.

By now I've also had the chance to flip through the issue of Point de Vue,
sita has mentioned, but there wasn't any additional information either.

In spanish magazine , only has this picture.it is Semana magazine

Pavlos and Marie-Chantel attended the after-party for the UK premiere of W.E. at the Belvedere
Restaurant in London on January 11, 2012. The film will be released in theatres on January 20.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

MC is like good wine, she improves with age...;)

Her hair is a softer colour and I like her shoes. She looks a lot better than 2011 IMO

Glad to see new pictures of them. Seems like it has been soo long.

CNN's Max Foster interviews Crown Prince Pavlos about the economic problems in Greece

This link is about CP Pavlos gave interview to CNN about Greece's economic.[/QUOTE]

Why do you post this again? It has been posted twice before: 1st about 2 months ago and 2nd a couple of days ago...?!:whistling:

Thank you anyway Sriwadee.
Iceflower your pictures are beautiful, I love this new hair color, very sophisticated IMO, and the pair looks so relaxed...

Marie - Chantal and Pavlos went to Pia´s film presentation at Christies

A belated addition for January:

Pavlos attended the private view of "Yul Brynner: A Photographic Journey" at The Little Black Gallery
in London on January 18, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Good to see the latest pictures of M-C and Pavlos!

Prince Pavlos on the Greek election

Greek election: A vote of no confidence in past leaderships but not a defection | The Periscope Post

"Prince Pavlos: Greece needs stability more than anything. Sadly, this election has delivered nothing of the sort."

Article by Pavlos Prince of Greece, 9 May 2012
. . . . .
"Prince Pavlos will soon be launching a regular discussion forum hosted on The Periscope Post, engaging selected participants and Periscope readers in conversations about current social and economic topics. Keep an eye on The Periscope Post homepage, or register as a user, for updates on the launch."

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with him, Greece need one stability goverment but I think it is difficult. His analysis is objective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom