Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 7: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Ruby princess and Olili :
the Point de Vue article says that the magazine was lucky enough to follow the princess while she was choosing and trying on her dress.
  • 90 days before (January 2011), there was a first meeting with Marc Jacob's studio, with a sketch, choice of a pale pink silk, and selection of accessories (which where supposed to add a modern touch to the dress).
  • 35 days before, the princess tries on her dress in Paris, she's delighted (so am I, I think it's one of her best dresses ever, if not the best).
  • 2 days before, the dress is embarked on the Shuttle, to be tried on in the Louis Vuitton boutique in London. It will come back and forth to have some details fixed in Paris before the D Day !
The conclusion is MCs words : "Couture is a unique thing. I sometimes order dresses for exceptionnal occasions. It is the first time with Louis Vuitton."

Et voila ! :D

As for the size of the picture Rubyprincess, have you tried to save the pic on your computer, changing format maybe, and re-open it ? And how do you see my other pictures in my online album (the ones of the cottage from Vanity Fair) ? You seem to be the only one who has a problem ; I am sorry though.

:previous:thanks for the photo. She is elegant as always.

I love to see color again on CP MC.

New pics of Pavlos and Marie-Chantal can be found here!

Their daughter Maria-Olympia of Greece yesterday, June 8, attended the royal gala performance
of 'Shrek' The Musical at the Theatre Royal in London.

** Pic **

I think Olympia is definitely taller then her mother now :ROFLMAO:

Maria Olympia is certainly going to be a tall young lady (she already is in a way). After all, King Constantine, Queen Anne Marie and their children are very tall. She is also the product of this generation of kids that due to better nutrients and sports are sprouting up everywhere. Even here, in my country it´s common to see very tall youngsters, when in my time it was unnusual.

She has inherited her father's stature, she has long legs. Princess Theodora measures 1.80 meters, Marie Olympia will be high as her aunt.

She's going to be tall and very pretty. Well, she's already very pretty. A lovely combination of the best of both of her parents.

Last edited:
She looks like the Millers...but has the height of GRF along with their long legs.

Lucky girl!

she alreday change her hair color

Maria-Olympia has the stature and the physique of a model. Her beautiful hair looks blonder than usual, and I can't stop wondering why is that. A very tall and impressive girl, she will never go unnoticed. ;)

They are not particularly my favorite CP Couple, but there is no denying that they are among the most attractive(Pavlos and Marie-Chantal)

Maria-Olympia is lovely and coltish with the longest legs ever. With Marie-Chantal as her guide and mentor, the sky is the limit for that young lady!

MARIA OLYMPIA is changing much, before, I thought that was very similar to Pia but now she has changed much, she is like her father the Prince Paul

I'm happy to see MO is starting to show up at more social events like this. She indeed has the physique of a model, which will come in handy for all the fabulous clothes I'm sure she'll be wearing. The Greek CP family is def. very attractive. I look forward to seeing more of the younger generation as they move into their teens.

I noticed that little Constantin Alexios looked quite sad during William´s wedding. I bet William didn´t even talk to him and inviting him was only a polite gesture because of Constantin Alexios being his godson....The second disappointment for this poor boy after Victoria in Sweden didn´t, in contrast to Ingrid Alexandra and Catharina-Amalia, invite him to her wedding.....

Well, how do you know he was a) not invited and b) sad at the princely wedding? And how do you know Pr. William didn´t talk to him?! Pure speculation!
I´ve read an article about and from a former employee of the Waleses Pr. William knew from his childhood. He hasn´t seen her for years and still invited her. At the reception he talked to her very affectionately and said how happy he was she could come!
I guess he will have shown similar affectionate behaviour towards his own godson! And: No one of us know how often they communicate in private (personally or via e-mail etc.).
I was also disappointed that he didn´t show up at the swedish royal wedding, but I´m pretty sure his parents excused themselves for whatever reasons (both work and have business dates) so he couldn´t attend - and: Constantine was too old to be a page boy (just look at the other kids in the age of kindergarten!) - a bit too embarrassing for a then 11 year old...

In Hola! last week issue appear Marie Chantal at Windsor during Prince Philip birthday mass

IMO Constantino didn´t look sad but I think a bit overwhelmed by his first official presence in such an occasion. I know we see him and his siblings in many photos, but certainly in much less solemn circumstances.After all he is still barely a teenager, wearing a very different sort of clothing maybe for the first time . I believe they call them morning coats, or am I wrong?

..and I've been reading that has not invited the princes of Spain and the Queen Sofia and royal house of Bulgaria.

They only invited the King of Spain Juan Carlos. Nobody else of the family. But the King is recovering from a knee operation.

Isn't that weird? I thought all these royals always invite each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom