The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece > Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-11-2014, 12:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
I don't think she dresses too old. But I see the Eurotrash vibe, she's just a teenager, it can be just a phase. Or not.

Perhaps not "old" ... I think that given her age and status she could dress a bit more tasteful which would also counteract the Eurotrash vibe.

For the poster who asked what constituted "Eurotrash" ... young people with too much time and too much money who seem to wander from event to event and town to town without much focus or direction on what their lives should be (and, I'm probably being very generous with that definition)

Old 07-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by suztav View Post
Perhaps not "old" ... I think that given her age and status she could dress a bit more tasteful which would also counteract the Eurotrash vibe.

For the poster who asked what constituted "Eurotrash" ... young people with too much time and too much money who seem to wander from event to event and town to town without much focus or direction on what their lives should be (and, I'm probably being very generous with that definition)
Eurotrash?She is a teenager, very normal for her age, she goes to school, I donīt think she wanders from town to town without focus or direction. As a matter of fact here she was not only with her Mother, but also Grandmother!!!!

Old 07-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^ What suztav was trying to say was not that Olympia has this kind of lifestyle but that she dresses like many girls from that group.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
^^ What suztav was trying to say was not that Olympia has this kind of lifestyle but that she dresses like many girls from that group.
Thank you for that clarification, Julliette. I would much rather than young women who are as fortunate as she is become engaged in further studies, doing charity work, etc ... rather than *seeming* to show up at fashion shows. Perhaps she does? It would be nice is some paparazzi could take photos of that type of activity.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Nobility

I found this link in Hello!.The best Style is Pss Marie chantal.

Gallery of the week's best royal style including: Kate Middleton, Queen Letizia, Princess Beatrice and Charlotte Casiraghi - hellomagazine.com
Old 07-14-2014, 03:53 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

The 'duck face' reached the royals too. Pss Marie Chantal posted this picture with her mother, under the title 'when in doubt, pout'

Instagram
Old 07-14-2014, 06:13 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
The 'duck face' reached the royals too. Pss Marie Chantal posted this picture with her mother, under the title 'when in doubt, pout'

Instagram
I love that she doesn't seem to take herself so seriously, I mean, she makes fun of herself, jokes about her family, etc
Old 07-25-2014, 11:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

Olympia has today her 18th birthday, Marie Chantal congratulates her daughter in her Instagram
http://iconosquare.com/p/772000187452274945_34787093
http://iconosquare.com/p/772350005047507435_34787093
Old 07-25-2014, 12:02 PM
Royal Highness

I love this family and I admire Marie Chantal, because she lives a real life, she works, she adores her children and enjoys their company.
As for Maria Olympia, I donīt see anybody questioning if any other girl her age who belongs to a royal family or exfamily is doing charity work.
How about the Casiraghi trio for instance?
Old 09-09-2014, 02:38 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Marie-Chantal and Maria Olympia attended Diane von Furstenberg's fashion show and post-fashion show dinner in New York City on September 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 09-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos from Marie Chantal's Instagram
Instagram
with Paris and Nicky Hilton
Instagram
Old 09-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Courtier

What a company... They seem to be very proud about their acquaintances with Paris Hilton...!
Old 09-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by leidi View Post
I love that she doesn't seem to take herself so seriously, I mean, she makes fun of herself, jokes about her family, etc
LOL. i also found it very funny. the pic is superb! i like it when people (particularly high profilers like her) take themselves with a pinch of salt.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
LOL. i also found it very funny. the pic is superb! i like it when people (particularly high profilers like her) take themselves with a pinch of salt.
I agree totally. After all even if she is a royal and a very public person,she enjoys her life and her role as a mother and wife .
Old 09-17-2014, 03:09 AM
Super Moderator

Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended an event celebrating London Fashion Week at Winfield House in association with J Crew and Vogue on September 16, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 10-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Courtier

Maria Olympia celebrating her 18th birthday

Seems that there was a huge party on and around October 3rd in Shanghai! This is what spanish HOLA-magazine reports. (Open the HOLA site and then scroll down the left site. They even have some photos) Maybe our spanish speaking posters can make a summary?
Old 10-06-2014, 02:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Understood that it was a huge party in London , with theme "A night in Shangai", but my spanish is very poor. Maybe a Spanish speaker could help.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:31 AM
Super Moderator

Yes, the party was celebrated in London, a bit earlier than October 3, Marie-Chantal posted a couple of pics on her instagram account on September 27. You can also find some pics on Maria Olympia's account.

Here's the link to the article Stefanie has mentioned:

** hola: Marie Chantal y Olympia de Grecia, unas princesas de fiesta en el viejo Shangai ** translation **
Old 10-14-2014, 02:03 AM
Super Moderator

Marie-Chantal and Maria Olympia attended Carlos Souza's book signing of "Carlos's Places" at Claridge's Hotel in London on October 13:

** Pic **
Old 10-15-2014, 02:42 AM
Super Moderator

Yesterday, October 14, Marie-Chantal attended the PAD London Art and Design Fair at Berkeley Square Gardens, London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Tags
crown prince pavlos, crown princess pavlos, marie chantal, princess marie chantal