The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece > Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Aristocracy

I like the second one more that the one with Elvis.
Where I can find other years´cards?
Thank you

Old 12-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA View Post
This is the photos of the CHRISTMAS CARD of Prince Pavlo and Marie chantal
http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1292278130

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1292279157

It's so hard to choose which one is better.......or worse! I'm having a hard time believing Pavlos and MC renewed their wedding vows in Las Vegas at an Elvis Wedding Chapel! That's just.......! The second one would be nice if not for the guy on the right with the camera.

Old 12-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyPrincess168 View Post
The second one would be nice if not for the guy on the right with the camera.
Pretty sure that the guy on the right is Prince Constantine
Old 12-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Serene Highness

The first picture is just downright tacky, not royal at all, but I guess Pavlos isn't like his dad and realizes he has no chance of ever reigning. The second photo is a lot nicer!
Old 12-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Courtier

Ah, on the first photo, it seems that Prince Pavlos and Princess Chantal do like Elvis Presley...so, just for this reason, I do love the Princely couple double.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Courtier

Talking

I personally love the Elvis picture-it's playful and jokey and shows a nice side to them. Gald they're not too stuffy to have a little fun now and then!
Old 12-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Are those cards just for friends? If so, I think the first picture is totally okay.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:30 AM
Royal Highness

The first photo is something I'd expect from a normal couple/family. They renewed their vows in an Elvis wedding chapel on the Las Vegas Strip and the kids could be there to witness it. Sounds like a fun family vacation. But when you throw in the fact that they are royalty, and a Crown Prince at that, it just becomes............tacky? Shocking? Insulting? It makes it seem like they did it because it's something to do in Vegas, like a ride a Disney World or something.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
The second one would be nice if not for the guy on the right with the camera.
I like the second one also because of the guy with the camera, it looks more personal IMO. I don't like the Elvis one at all, it's just....tacky...I think that's the right word.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:03 AM
Royal Highness

The more I see those photos, the more I like them. I love people with a sense of humour - and after all, they are not sending these photos to the Queen - but ot friends and family.
By the way, the guy on the right is Constantine!!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 08:49 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
The first photo is something I'd expect from a normal couple/family. They renewed their vows in an Elvis wedding chapel on the Las Vegas Strip and the kids could be there to witness it. Sounds like a fun family vacation. But when you throw in the fact that they are royalty, and a Crown Prince at that, it just becomes............tacky? Shocking? Insulting? It makes it seem like they did it because it's something to do in Vegas, like a ride a Disney World or something.
Hm... they may be a crown princely couple, but I'm sure that they know there's a 0,1 % chance that they will ever "reign" or go back to Greece. As a card, sent to friends and family only, I find the picture okay. Just fun.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:06 PM
Nobility

I like it, it's fun, it is different in the second picture the Prince Constantine took the photo, he has the camera.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Nobility

Okey, he is Prince constantine, I like him, he is more handsome.Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Nobility

No surprise we seldom see CPss MC these days : so many trouble in Courts...
C.A. Upholds Security Deposit Award for Greek Princess
Nevertheless I hope to see the happy family soon.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Nobility

Do they go to live to California??They will leave London and go back to California????
Old 01-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Nobility

No but they often spend holidays there because Alexandra von F lives there. I think Prince Aristidis Stavros was born there actually, 2 Summers ago.
And by the way, does anybody think the family celebrates Christmas now, as it is Orthodox Christmas just now ?
Old 01-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Nobility

I think Prince Paul and Marie Chantal live part of the year in California and other part in London. I remember when they opened U.S. stores, it was about April 2009, they were living in California, I read it.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:09 AM
Nobility

and children going to school, what happens there?
Old 01-08-2011, 03:49 AM
Nobility

The children go to school in London, I think it is Knightsbridge school which is the former Hellenic School (see photo which P Constantine first row left) Knightsbridge - Uniform. This was said in the Greek Life&Style article last January with the London house adorned for Christmas.

As far as I remember, when the Beverly Hills shop opened only Odysseas and little Aristidis were there, as the older ones were probably in London.

The family spent a lot of time in California in Summer 2008 when Aristidis was born. They said it was to see the family and prepair the opening of the shop. So allegedly Aristidis was born in California only incidentally. Which I never believed : do not forget MC gave birth to her 3 first babies in New York, and it went all right. For Odysseas, in London, she nearly died. So no surprise they found a way to organise the 5th birth in the US (Cedars sinaï hospital in California). And to be elegant towards their new country the UK (whose royals are relatives by the way), they never explained things that way.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:55 AM
Royal Highness

Marie Chantal almost died when she gave birth to Odysseas. She escaped by the grace of God. And I think the child was not well also. There was a big space between Odysseas and Aristideis and I don´t blame them for having chosen to have the baby in the |US. But also admire the tact with which they handled the subject towards the country where they live and obviously love as well.

Tags
crown prince pavlos, crown princess pavlos, marie chantal, princess marie chantal