The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece > Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Crown Prince Pavlos and his wife looked great as usual. Ms. Daphne Guiness, on the other hand, is stuck in her unhealthy eccentricity. It would be nice, if she wore something usual once in a while.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Nobility

I have read here that Prince Paul is very handsome with that hairstyle, but I think he was much better before, now with this hairstyle, he appears more old, he was best before

Old 09-21-2013, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

On September 7 Marie-Chantal, Maria-Olympia, Alexandra and Talita attended the launch (and side events) of the new T Galleria in Honolulu, Hawaii.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** dfsgroup.com article ** gallery ** nonstophonolulu.com gallery **
Old 09-22-2013, 03:16 AM
Serene Highness

Talita is gorgeous!!! MC starting to show her age, but looking elegant. Wish MO would tone down the blonde and go more natural, I think it would be more flattering to her face, not an extremely pretty girl like her cousin. Alex always looks ill, poor thing, despite the peroxide and over-tan. Nice they all seem close, though.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

On September 7 Marie-Chantal, Maria-Olympia, Alexandra and Talita attended the launch (and side events) of the new T Galleria in Honolulu, Hawaii.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** dfsgroup.com article ** gallery ** nonstophonolulu.com gallery **

When I see these pictures of Maria Olympia, I think she bears a resemblance to her aunt the princess theodora, her stature, her round face, that smile....
Old 10-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Nobility

Talita is an outstanding beauty!
MO bears a great resemblance to her aunt, I agree.
I think her hair would be nicer is she toned then down a little...

DFS Group is a worldwide empire indeed! Do you know whether MC has her own jet? probably yes....
Old 11-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Nobility

As a keen follower of MC's instagram I come to think that the family bought an estate in the English countryside because I do not recognise the premise on some photographs there :
.@mariechantal22 | Our new trampoline
.@mariechantal22 | I want my dinner too
I think it could be some Georgian big country house. Does anyone think like me ? It would be coherent with the fact that their former estate was sold some years ago (Beale House), according to a poster on this forum... If I am right we could have some great photoshoot of the new country home
Photoshoot at Beale House VF Spain Photos by grf_album | Photobucket
Old 11-22-2013, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

Marie-Chantal attended the 13th annual International New York Times Luxury conference in Singapore from November 20-22, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **
Old 11-22-2013, 07:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Blending History and Modernity in Children's Clothes.

LONDON The crowning glory of Marie-Chantal of Greece is not the tiara she dons as a princess for events with her royal husband, Prince Pavlos. Nor is it her seat on the board of DFS Group, the duty-free stores brand that her father, Robert Miller, founded in 1960 and now has as its majority owner LVMH Mot Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/22/fa...hpw&rref=&_r=0

I like Marie Chantal's accent.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:25 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sita View Post
As a keen follower of MC's instagram I come to think that the family bought an estate in the English countryside because I do not recognise the premise on some photographs there :
.@mariechantal22 | Our new trampoline
.@mariechantal22 | I want my dinner too
I think it could be some Georgian big country house. Does anyone think like me ? It would be coherent with the fact that their former estate was sold some years ago (Beale House), according to a poster on this forum... If I am right we could have some great photoshoot of the new country home
Photoshoot at Beale House VF Spain Photos by grf_album | Photobucket
I tthink youre right Sita. Thay must have a house in the country. Didnt know the other was sold.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:27 AM
Majesty

Video:
Princess Marie-Chantal Talks Shop:
Suzy Menkes sits with Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece to discuss her children’s brand and working with her father, Robert Miller, the duty-free retail pioneer-
Princess Marie-Chantal Talks Shop - Video - NYTimes.com

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

Pavlos and Maria-Olympia attended the private view of Nikolai von Bismarck's new photography exhibition 'In Ethiopia' at 12 Francis Street Gallery in London today, December 3. Nice to see Maria-Olympia out with her dad!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 - with Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 12-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Courtier

IIRC, Olympia's natural hair colour is a very nice, rich brown. It would be so much more flattering if she'd stick with that, (and shorten it by about half a foot).

Yes, I know, overly long, limp and blonde is the style for a lot of girls that age.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Maria-Olympia is all Miller in the looks department. She especially favors her aunt Alexandra von Furstenberg, imo.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Royal Highness

Loved the photos of Prince Paul and Maria Olympia.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Nobility

Princess Maria Olympia more and more looking a like her mother!
She is already young lady. Soooo pretty.
I don't believe that She is only two year younger than me.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

The bright blonde hair really washes Maria Olympia out...she is pretty though and looks a lot like her mum.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Nobility

she is like her mother, but she has inherited from her father, smile and height ...
Old 12-13-2013, 02:57 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

PARIS, FRANCE - DECEMBER 12: Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece and Prince Pavlos of Greece and Denmark are seen leaving the 'Four Seasons George V' hotel on December 12, 2013 in Paris, France. (Photo by Marc Piasecki/FilmMagic)

Gettyimages.co.uk gallery
Old 12-13-2013, 05:46 AM
Royal Highness

Great photos of the couple.

Tags
crown prince pavlos, crown princess pavlos, marie chantal, princess marie chantal