Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 7: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think Prince Paul and Princess MC, will have more children, I read an interview where she said 5 children were enough. I think it's the dress,unfortunate dress.

Wonderful to see the family having their holidays in Greece. I didnt see Maria Olympia in the picture.

Of couse Maria Olympia is the one in the pink shorts, glad they took a holiday in Greece.

They have been in Greece in the past two or three years. It´s nice to have kept this tradition and also to support tourism in Greece.

I want to see Marie - Chantal´s charms. Someone have a photo of them

I love this photo with the whole family enjoying their holidays.
Emmeleia, at sixteen girls are already experimenting with hair colors, makeup and other things I wouldn´t have dreamt of when I was their age, so many years ago.

Indeed Carminha, you are so right!!!!
However, I don't like a 16-year-old with fully blonde dyed hair and not just flashes...it is unnatural to my eyes....
If I see clearly it is the restaurant Vassos (famous for fresh fish and rather expensive...) in Fiskardo, Cephalonia.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
From the restaurant's facebook profile. There we may see photos of the restaurant as well as an extract from a newspaper with photos concerning Pavlos and MC eating with the family there.

Last edited:

Pavlos and Marie Chantal attended the "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour, stage production of Cirque Du Soleil - European premiere" held at the O2 Arena in London on October 12, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

thanks!! When Michael Jackson died, I remember one interview of MArie Chantal in a magazine, she said that she was very fan of Michael.

no. She was not Prince Nicholas girlfriend, she was a neighbor and friend of Prince Nicholas. The press spoke about it, about 2002 , but it was not true. She was very friend of Rosario Nadal(Ex- spouse of Prince of Bulgaria) . The Prince Nicholaos said in one interview to Vanity Fair of spain, that Tatiana and he were dating at the time,

The couple look great. They seem to get better and better looking!

Posts about Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attending the wedding of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume & Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy should be made at our extra threads at the Luxembourg subforum! Thanks for your understanding!

Prince Paul was in Greece, he resepresented to Anna-Maria Foundation on the first day of activities organized by The Hellenic Rescue Team-Attica division (HRTA) ,"Panhellenic Rescue Teams Earthquake Response Drill ".The Anna-Maria Hellenic Foundation donated a large part of the necessary equipment for the abovementioned drill and for use in future operations.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ooqgDHuC2XA/UJmKAvMQz0I/AAAAAAAABRU/Ipovn6UVqy4/s1600/prince+paul.jpg :p:p

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-t2s0pEaIVFg/UJmKPLD0aWI/AAAAAAAABRc/j4DC1DH8lf4/s1600/principe+pablo3.jpg

More pictures: The Anna-Maria Hellenic Foundation supports the Attica division of the Hellenic Rescue Team - Royal Greek Family

Sloane shop

Hello,

I received an email to tell me that Sloane street shop has closed. They sell the clothes on Walton street and I think on Ledbury road.

At facebook of Marie-chantal, it had one announce that says: it has been moved to 128 Walton Street.

Marie-Chantal and Maria-Olympia recently attended a party of Giancarlo Giammetti, honorary president of the Valentino Fashion House, in London.

** Pic ** vogue.it gallery **

Marie-Chantal and Pavlos attended the 'Who's Cooking Dinner?' charity event, featuring 20 of the capital's finest chefs cooking dinner for 200 diners in aid of leukaemia charity Leuka at the Four Seasons Hotel in London on March 4, 2013.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom