Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 1: 2015-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 1: 2015-2021

Welcome to part 1 of the thread for current events of and news about

Princess Maria-Olympia,
Prince Konstantinos-Alexios,
Prince Achileas-Andreas
Prince Odysseas-Kimon
Prince Aristidis Stavros

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
how exciting. do we know what olympia's plans are for college? what and where will she study?

I'm sure she will study Socialite 101 ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

What degree she has chosen to study?This is obvious that she has chosen New York to studied.

I read on a french site that she will be studying photography and fashion.

Maria-Olympia attended the Michael Kors Spring 2016 Runway Show during New York Fashion Week today, September 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

As far as I can remember Pavlos studied together with Felipe in Georgetown. So no really surprise to me in case they chose Georgetown for Alexios as well. Does Georgetown really belong to the Ivy universities? I thought it was Columbia. (Together with Princeton, Harvard, Stanford, Yale....)

The Ivy League is Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale. Georgetown is not technically an Ivy League school, but is still a very strong school.

On a side note, I found out back in March that I will be attending one of the Ivy League schools for graduate school :) I delayed my acceptance for a year but will be starting next fall.

Maria-Olympia attended the 2015 Guggenheim International Gala Pre-Party made possible by Dior at Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York City yesterday, November 4:

** Pic **

Maria-Olympia attended the Louis Vuitton for UNICEF event in London yesterday, January 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Just to clarify: Olympia is actually attending Parsons, not NYU. It says so on her Facebook and she's mentioned it at least twice on Instagram. I don't know why gossip articles keep saying she's at NYU

I said several times my opinion about this girl's style and behavior, so I won't repeat myself.
Two new remarks. So ugly these black roots, and something changed in her face, I couldn't say what but she looks different.

Maria-Olympia is attractive. I have no issues with her socialite lifestyle because she doesn't represent a country. Her title is pretence and she can basically live her life as she pleases

She is not aspiring princess,she is princess, noble titles are personal and are governed by special rules between European royal houses.

The monarchy is one form of state, it is not one Royal house.
Maria olympia is memeber of one Royal house and she has title of Princess, she represents one Royal house. For European royal houses and nobility, she is a princess.

Is she misbehaving?

She looks more than a cheep Lolita trying to socially and financially climb by any mean than a blueblooded royal princess and extremely rich.

If you go through her pics you will see.

it's not like she needs to climb a lot... being a princess and a daughter of a successful family of business people who are well connected worldwide, she does not need to prove herself to many people and can afford to be the next paris hilton if she so wishes :)

i think she is in an excellent position to make a difference in the world given this background (as opposed to just attend catwalks and parties and holiday), but maybe she will do this in the future and is now just enjoying the perks of her position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom