Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 1: 2015-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday, June 25, Maria-Olympia attended the Balmain Menswear Spring/Summer 2017 show as part of the Paris Fashion Week as well as the after show party:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

All these poor little rich girls do they feel comfortable to walk around almost naked ?

Maria-Olympia together with Peter Brant Jr and Harry Brant attended the Giambattista Valli Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2016-2017 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on July 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I will ask a question and I hope no one gets angry. What do you think about the relationship between Peter and Maria olympia is true or is a montage of both?. I saw that when they are together, they have no spontaneity, both seem two models.

:previous: There is no pretense of a relationship between the two of them, other than friends. Peter is openly gay, has been for a few years. He came out in social media in 2012 I believe.

She is really thin!
Do you know her height and kilos? I really wonder if she is below 50 kilos...

She is really thin!
Do you know her height and kilos? I really wonder if she is below 50 kilos...

From photos she looks around 5'4" - I know people who are around the same size and build as MO and they don't have eating disorders so I'd guess she may be hovering around 50-55 kg due to muscle mass weighing more than water or fat. She doesn't look emanciated or malnourished, just naturally very lean and like somone who exercises a lot (nothing wrong with that). Her grandmother Chantal also has a similar build and body type as do her aunts Pia and Alex and her mother.

As for her fathers family, Alexia's daughters are also quite lean as are a number of others in the GRF - the plumpness that some female members have seems to be a Hanover trait that came from Queen Fredericka (it also comes up a lot in the BRF). Queen Anne Marie was also very slim at the same age as well.

T&C Modern Swan: Princess Olympia of Greece

:previous:I'm only posting this as reference material for anyone who wants info. MO isn't going to be a 'thing' and the way her mother is blatantly parading her around like a piece of meat to find a husband is repulsive. :evil: :bang: I came across it by accident twhen I was posting an article about empress farah from the same website. :nonono:

Last edited:
Doesn't she already have a boyfriend? The son of Arpad Busson?

I suspect that MO is at an age where she makes decisions of her own and perhaps she enjoys to persue this life of a socialite? But indeed, the parents do not seem to discourage her, which is a great pity.

Doesn't she already have a boyfriend? The son of Arpad Busson?

I suspect that MO is at an age where she makes decisions of her own and perhaps she enjoys to persue this life of a socialite? But indeed, the parents do not seem to discourage her, which is a great pity.

I still find the facts she was being touted as "the most eligible girl in the world" in Tatler the minute she stopped being jailbait disturbing - reminded me of the way a lot of tabloid and glossy journos use to drool over prince William in his teens despite the fact the readership were most certainly NOT in their teens (they have since largely stopped since he went bald thank goodness). :nonono:

Maria-Olympia attended the TAG Heuer Sponsoring The MONSE SS17 Runway Show in New York City yesterday, September 9:

** Pic **

This photo has been published by Marie chantal in her instagram, it is the birthday of Tino. Constantino carries on the little finger a ring, it is a tradition of the Greek Royal House.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMKpSdiALsu/

Last edited:
How many women have asked marriage to "Tino" in the instagram?only 18years!!! "hahaha he is one man very handsome.

Maria-Olympia attended "W X Love.Watts Present Lifewtr Artist Series" in Miami on December 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

On December 6 Maria-Olympia was seen at "Farfetch & Aquazzura Host an Intimate Dinner: to Celebrate the Launch of The Very Collection" in New York City:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Maria-Olympia attended "W Magazine Celebrates: The 'Best Performances' Portfolio And The Golden Globes" in Los Angeles on January 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Maria-Olympia attended "W Magazine Celebrates: The 'Best Performances' Portfolio And The Golden Globes" in Los Angeles on January 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The guy with her in the second photo is Jack Siebert, the son of Gersh Agency partner Leslie Siebert.

Maria-Olympia attended the Oscar De La Renta show Fall Winter 2017 as part of the New York Fashion Week on February 13:

** Pic **

Maria-Olympia attended the Michael Kors Collection Fall 2017 runway show at Spring Studios in New York City yesterday, February 15:

** gettyimages gallery **

Maria-Olympia had a model job! She walked the runway at the Dolce & Gabbana show during Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2017/18 on February 26:

** Pic **

I respect the model profession, but personally I do not like her to be a model. Is she still studying?

I respect the model profession, but personally I do not like her to be a model. Is she still studying?

I'm pretty sure she's still studying...in a way (ie taking a very light class load so she can also jetset and model around).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom