Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 1: 2015-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that old actor Stallone and all those young girls hanging on him......not going to go there.......what is asking for trouble......??

There is no Stallone on these photos, just four girls.
The one in the blue outfit is the most beautiful.

Last edited:
You mean Delilah Belle and Amelia Gray Hamlin? Which one is which one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Maria-Olympia was among the guests at "Nike & Riccardo Tisci Celebrate The Launch of Victorious Minotaurs Collection" in New York City yesterday, October 11:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Hummmm, impressive pout, very news worthy, so this is what royal life is all about .......??

You know what I think of Maria Olympia, that she is a profile of Paris Hilton, very superficial, she only think to be famous.... I do not like her instagram. This is a proof of it.

The prince's debut on the Bold and Beautiful. He's a bit stiff, but with practice with a good acting coach he should be fine.

I don't know how to post video here so here is the link to the episode. The prince opens the show.

Maria-Olympia attended the "W Magazine Celebrates Its 'Best Performances' Portfolio and the Golden Globes"-event in Los Angeles yesterday, January 4:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Is Olympia attending these vapid events to further some sort of actual career plan? Does she want to act? Sing? Direct? What? I know she's still young and not everyone wants or has the aptitude for a demanding career, and if that's the case with Olympia she's lucky she'll never suffer for it. But surely a young woman with so many blessings - a supportive family, financial security, access to a decent education, connections of all kinds - should aspire to be more than an It Girl?

Yes, I agree that Olympia puts too much emphasis on her own image rather than helping out any person or creature or environment in need or educating herself in search of a career.. The spotlight is her aim. Many youngsters do this so it is not surprising.

Career Plan

Holding the spotlight is a career must for any princess.
One must keep in mind that this princess has the added responsibility to channel royal chic from antiquity that forever set the tone of fashion.
Authentic and credible and contemporary is my assessment of this princess's cultural achievements.

Maria-Olympia attended the Bottega Veneta Fall/Winter 2018 fashion show at New York Stock Exchange yesterday, February 9:

** gettyimages gallery **

Maria-Olympia attended the Monse Party as part of the New York Fashion Week yesterday, February 13:

** rex gallery **

Last edited:
Would have thought she'd at least be dressed in black. Maybe she wasn't close to Henrik?
He was the husband of her grandmothers sister. I doubt anyone under 50 in the Western world today would be in mourning dress except for during the Funeral Service itself for a relative that distant.

He was the husband of her grandmothers sister. I doubt anyone under 50 in the Western world today would be in mourning dress except for during the Funeral Service itself for a relative that distant.

Also known as her father's Uncle.:flowers:

:previous: seems that her lips have been frozen in the position of a kiss ??:lol:;) . She has a great stature, and has a thin silhouette. However, her dresses, I do not like

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom